Sean Pratt #8 Olivias lips inflate everyday as Sean continues to deny he does gay for pay on the onlyfans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 619785 So glad she has posted this!!

I COMPLETELY agree with Zaralena on this - I am so fed up of people whether they are Pro or Anti Vaccine, telling everyone what to do and judging them for it. Let people make their own choice and RESPECT it. We are never always going to agree. If you want the vaccine, that's fine - but if you don't, that's fine too! Just shut the duck up about it.

Reactions: 15
If Sean and Olivia had really broken up she’d of unfollowed the home page and blanc, which she hasn’t so I’m going to assume they’ll be back together very soon sharing the usual cringe posts

Reactions: 6
I wonder why Sean is hiding. Did they split or do they not want us to know they’re both in Manchester asking for free meals from restaurants lol. They said Sunday to Wednesday in the msg. What’s the bets we start seeing posts from him tomorrow

I don’t think Olivia is following Zara anymore 👀
She is i just checked

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Someone commented on her Wagamama post asking if she was still with Sean as all his photos have been deleted. She’s deleted the comment 🙈

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Someone commented on her Wagamama post asking if she was still with Sean as all his photos have been deleted. She’s deleted the comment 🙈
They’re definitely just archived ready to go for the cringey love bombing posts we’re all gonna be blessed with in the next few days

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
He’s definitely been reading on here , it will be killing him not to post on iG but to prove a point he’s staying off it , but I’m sure he’s still watching 👀

Reactions: 6
Anyone else notice Olivia had gone OTT on posting since the Pratt party. It’s like she’s goading seany boy and I’m fully here for it even if it is misinformed cringe tit!

Reactions: 16
WOW! New found respect for her!! I reported every single one of Olivia’s dumb Covid misinformation stories. Well said Zara 👏
So did I. I get everyone is entitled to their own opinion but she’s posting utter garbage.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I’ve sent a message to Wagamama. I highly doubt this was gifted but an attempt from Olivia to show that she’s worthy of affiliations. I was one of the girls she doxxed after I messaged one of her fast fashion, highly flammable ho outfit providers when she and Pratt boy were breaching restrictions. Couldn’t care less, and actually enjoyed some of the interactions I had with some of her brainless followers. Will keep you all posted if and when Waga’s reply.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Omg what’s a strike off notice ?!

W
And he's lying that people were mocking pull and bear because it's cheap when people were actually saying he's way out of their demographic

what was he saying about pull & bear? I missed it

Sorry off topic but does anyone know if Zahida and her boyfriend James have broke up?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.