Sean Pratt #8 Olivias lips inflate everyday as Sean continues to deny he does gay for pay on the onlyfans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is definitely an added extra on that spin bike seat 😂😂😂

I IMMEDIATELY thought of this! Howling!

Stupid cow has got herself shadow banned again with the covid 19 stuff.

She's 100% as bad as Sean and has been a horrible person throughout the pandemic. Every so often the thread feels sorry for her, but they've lasted so long because they're so similar. They'll be solemates foreva again by tomorrow.

Has Sean posted? Anyone that follows him post stories here as I unfollowed ages ago!
Nope! Not for about 3 days now.
I reckon something went down at the Pratt family barbecue

Reactions: 7
He was on his only fans an hour ago talking to the people that fundhis life

View attachment 618800
Bahahaha so they get into a tiff and she blocks him and to stroke his sore ego and make himself feel better he runs to his homosexual platform? Either the guy is closeted or really the most disgustingly fucked in the head narcissist I’ve ever seen. Honestly bets on the second.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Is it just me that doesn’t get only fans? why would you pay to see “celebs” naked or whatever when there’s other sites that are free 🤷🏻‍♂️ It just seems like a waste of money, especially when you can see his package through his skin tight paper pants for free on Instagram or all over Twitter and Google for more explicit content

Reactions: 10
Why the duck have Wagamama’s gifted her food!?
and could the ‘gifted’ tag be any smaller 😱

Reactions: 8
Why the duck have Wagamama’s gifted her food!?
and could the ‘gifted’ tag be any smaller 😱
I thought the exact same thing! Im pretty sure there was another place in Manchester (cant remember the name) that got a private message to have them there for free! I Definitely think it was her who messages them and probably the same with Wagamama’s but they need to look busy mid week 😂
Also no one wants to see the tit under your tit nails🙄

Reactions: 3
Is it just me that doesn’t get only fans? why would you pay to see “celebs” naked or whatever when there’s other sites that are free 🤷🏻‍♂️ It just seems like a waste of money, especially when you can see his package through his skin tight paper pants for free on Instagram or all over Twitter and Google for more explicit content
He charges extra for more explicit videos and takes requests I imagine - some people will get a kick out of that kind of thing 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Country's on its arse and people are struggling to keep a roof over their heads but yeah, free food ay? bleeping embarrassing that.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Country's on its arse and people are struggling to keep a roof over their heads but yeah, free food ay? bleeping embarrassing that.
It just shows how little respect she after this last year , selfish prick . Buy your own food insted of trying to bum it off hard working people then call people jealous for outing you . I wish she would unblock me so I could tell her 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I have a theory........when she blocks Sean from her account (most weekends) it's so he can't keep tabs on her and scrutinize every post or story and she doesn't have to see him advertising gay 4 pay stuff 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.