Sean Pratt #8 Olivias lips inflate everyday as Sean continues to deny he does gay for pay on the onlyfans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she bleeping serious acting all prim and proper when he makes most of his money off his 🍆 sure he can’t even model the paper pants without a semi or hard on naturally someone would ask this when it’s constantly shoved in our faces photo after photo.

has she even seen his Twitter cant even imagine the Only Fans honestly she is so out of touch does she think those flashy corona rule breaking holidays are from his ground breaking career in science 😂 cop on you deluded cow.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 21
“I just think it’s rude to ask about someone’s sex life x” did she forget she posted that picture on the plane?! Is that not rude Olivia?! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
So the person who has her vag/tits out constantly has become all prim and proper? The person who posted her boyfriend sucking a dildo because she was absolutely bladdered on an illegal holiday during a pandemic and has never addressed it? Oh and she doesn't read here anymore? Olivia I can smell your pants from here because they are on fire! 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 19
“I just think it’s rude to ask about someone’s sex life x” did she forget she posted that picture on the plane?! Is that not rude Olivia?! 😂
It’s like we can’t pay £9.99 (or however much it is) on OnlyFans to see him having sex with loads of men 😂 forget about that did she Miss Privacy

• Haha
Reactions: 8
“On behalf of every girl on insta” I think that person meant to say on behalf of every gay guy, because let’s face it Sean’s target audience is gay men, not women… I can’t see many women wanting to go near his 🍆 after knowing what he does with other men

Reactions: 11
Prob shouldnt say where from, I've got all his only fans stuff for free 🤪, I'll post any funny bits here tho!

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
If his paper pants company is doing as well as he says it is why on earth would he have to do the above ☝☝ 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Bloody hell! Is that fairly recent or is it from a couple of years ago. I was actually under the impression that he didn’t do much anymore because he never mentions it!

If his paper pants company is doing as well as he says it is why on earth would he have to do the above ☝☝ 😂
His paper pants are always on offer, bit like DFS where you can’t buy a sofa full price… I guarantee he will make the majority of his money through OF and meeting men to get his toes(or other appendages) sucked for cash which he won’t declare to the tax man!

• Haha
Prob shouldnt say where from, I've got all his only fans stuff for free 🤪, I'll post any funny bits here tho!

View attachment 551848
I just don’t get how Olivia can be with him when he gives blowjobs to dildos for a living. How is she not embarassed? 😐

This is for you to upload during your next argument Olivia
76587B45-C3BB-486C-A79B-E65B7DC1DBEC.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29

View attachment 551848
I am lost for words here . Not the first time he’s done that for sure

Is she bleeping serious acting all prim and proper when he makes most of his money off his 🍆 sure he can’t even model the paper pants without a semi or hard on naturally someone would ask this when it’s constantly shoved in our faces photo after photo.

has she even seen his Twitter cant even imagine the Only Fans honestly she is so out of touch does she think those flashy corona rule breaking holidays are from his ground breaking career in science 😂 cop on you deluded cow.
But her fella is uploading videos on only fans deep throating dildos 😭🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.