Sean Pratt #8 Olivias lips inflate everyday as Sean continues to deny he does gay for pay on the onlyfans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it could be one of Mr Pratts from his dressing up box - obviously its not one of Olivia's as it doesn't fit her big head - I would have thought their so called intimate range of underwear would be far more suitable for wearing behind closed doors and its definitely not the right sort of thing to wear outside in any street - I would love to know what the new neighbours think of them and i bet they wont be receiving any invites from neighbours inviting them over for a bbq this summer especially when she thinks that this is reasonable outfit to wear outside in the street 🤣
God imagine her squealing like a banshee at a neighbourhood bbq and Pratt just posing - imagine the conversational skills of these two numpties !!! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Lol someone’s been reading here!!! Sean, we all know you cut the video off just before you then focused the camera on yourself 😂😂

First time eating out since Mexico guys . Think mr pratt is abit of a liar cos wasn’t they out eating at “ Boujee “ on this picture with his cocktail
I think he means eating out but inside... wish he’d just do it quietly without all these ‘nom nom’ sounds and boomerangs of subpar food hes been #gifted

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
aside from commenting on the inflatable floatation devices shes flashing, she opens her mouth like this every time she changes a pose and it reminds me of a gaping fish mouth, especially with those lips 🤢
Like one of them blow up sex dolls

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Lol does she actually think she can cook tit looks like something you'd get in jail but then again she thinks she’s a MUA when she the makeup skills of a 6 year old girl who’s experimenting with mummy’s make up. She is honestly so deluded also the way she behaves in the gym is pathetic it’s a place to exercise not act like a stupid hoe.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
these meals that come with all the instructions and ingredients are so easy to follow but hers looks like a completely different dish - presentation is the key to any meal and I’m afraid hers just looks disgusting once again - surely she must have picked up some culinary skills from her mother this girl just doesn’t seem to have a clue about anything in the real world

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
these meals that come with all the instructions and ingredients are so easy to follow but hers looks like a completely different dish - presentation is the key to any meal and I’m afraid hers just looks disgusting once again - surely she must have picked up some culinary skills from her mother this girl just doesn’t seem to have a clue about anything in the real world
LMFAOOOOOO

I feel like I've been catfished by a Tinder date :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Take it away, Boromir

• Haha
Reactions: 2
No one owes him money, he chose to pay someone else’s debt off, he pays for everything and spends his money on crap and then when he falls out with people, he pipes up saying they owe him money. It’s his own fault
Narcissists also do this so they feel they have a right to shout out that they have done x y and z for certain people. You’re not a good person sean you’re just a c u next Tuesday.

• Heart
A trip to Ikea is stressful enough without having to witness that simpleton being pushed around videoing herself screeching into the camera..

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Sean’s sharing cat videos !! Looks like he’s wanting another cat to abandon when they relationship goes tits up. I’m telling you he reads from the same script every single time.

How can she be ok with putting this up her nose?! No information as to what they contain and quite worrying that you should take it at night for minimal side effects!! 😳
I wouldn’t say that’s all she puts up her nose 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 9
How can she be ok with putting this up her nose?! No information as to what they contain and quite worrying that you should take it at night for minimal side effects!! 😳
What the f is that? That surely can't be a genuine regulated product 😳😳😳

Reactions: 4
Shall we take bets on how long until the next photos removed and unfollowing happens.

I say the day after bank holiday. After they have been out.

Also have you noticed it's usually Olivia who unfollowes him. I bet it's because of his narcissistic controlling ways.
What is this relationship number 5 that's also a toxic mess? 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.