Sean Pratt #6 boozy plane ride, Sean's into men, not outed by trolls but his own GF Olivia Bracy b

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you @Cucumber and eggs for the thread suggestions with the most votes.

New thread for lives young dream who are currently on a “business trip” in Mexico. Hadnt even set foot in Mexican soil when it all went pear shaped and Olivia posted a pic of Sean sucking a c*ck.

Still breaking rules and being covid deniers. But they are happy.

Anyone else want to add?

Oh and keep reporting them to brands!

Old thread here:https://tattle.life/threads/sean-pr...age-obsessed-with-tattle-and-his-image.13649/

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Olivias now on another rant about tattle, I wonder if she copies and pastes it from the last time? 💤

apparently all brands are supporting her, sure they are Olivia, sure they are.

About as convincing as Sean being straight!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
But how does she know what we're saying considering her last "mental health" break for a day she claimed to block tattle from her phone. Can't even keep up with her own lies now 🤣
ETA: They're both still massive cunts

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Still no mention of why people are asking her why she posted that pic tho lol that's where this all started and of course her going away for "essential" work. She even admitted they WANTED to do the work abroad

Also its her fault for coming on here and reading all our jealous posts. None of us dming her lol. Thought she blocked this site anyway

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
All those stories about the horrible trolls of Tattle, yet she is the one uploading pictures to IG of her own boyfriend with a cock going down his windpipe 😂😂😂 Olivia, dearie, that makes you one of us...

ONE OF US
ONE OF US
ONE OF US

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
All those stories about the horrible trolls of Tattle, yet she is the one uploading pictures to IG of her own boyfriend with a cock going down his windpipe 😂😂😂 Olivia, dearie, that makes you one of us...

ONE OF US
ONE OF US
ONE OF US
Welcome to the tattle club olivia badge and certificate will be in the post soon

Also have to say her spelling was impeccable in those rants lol

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Still no mention of why people are asking her why she posted that pic tho lol that's where this all started and of course her going away for "essential" work. She even admitted they WANTED to do the work abroad

Also its her fault for coming on here and reading all our jealous posts. None of us dming her lol. Thought she blocked this site anyway
she forgot the bit where she uploaded a pic of her boyfriend on his knees sucking a dildo - bet the brands she works with really want to be associated with that behaviour!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Who put 20p in Olivia 😆

She thinks she's the victim because people are complaining about her going on holiday to advertise clothes🙄.

Posts a forced hand hold on the way to their valentines night meal and minutes later she's sat there ranting at tattle. Happy valentine's Day!

Hun if you didn't do anything wrong people wouldn't have anything to complain about. 🤦

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Someone please explain to me how, HOW we are trolling her if we write about them on a forum that is no any connected to them?!

I mean Olivia you trolled your own boyfriend on your own stories love 🤣😂 absolute gold!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
This is 100% damage control and deflection from what she did!! Blaming us, come on hun, your just shitting yourself that you may lose your brand partnerships and will have to get a normal job like the rest of us!!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
So she said they've stopped expressing their views on covid is she actually dumb? They're still doing it lol. Never good to be in denial

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Also in her rant she says since she got with Sean in May. I'm sure in one of the threads or maybe I'm wrong she previously answered as being late Jan or Feb.

Reactions: 3
Okay so I read Olivia’s comments but im trying to look for the bit about whether she accidentally uploaded the c*ck pic or if it’s deliberate.

She simply doesn’t wish to be held accountable for her actions.

This is clear, given the apology is to the brands for the trolls, not to the brands for boasting about evading UK lock down on Instagram.

It is not good enough that she continue to pull out the mental health card. Society owes her absolutely nothing so long as she fails to want to contribute to getting society out of its current problems.

She seems to lack a willingness to be accountable. Or she is simply oblivious.

Reactions: 13
Olivia STOP reading tattle.....problem solved.....the other stuff I can't really help you with you're on your own there

And she got upset because people said she was in b&m and she looked different to her pics???? She uses a filter that's probably why God bless her

Do none of her mates help her out and tell her whats what?

She will never live the dildo post down. Will haunt her forever lol. There's no justification of explanation for it lol

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Also in her rant she says since she got with Sean in May. I'm sure in one of the threads or maybe I'm wrong she previously answered as being late Jan or Feb.
She said she got with him at zaralena’s illegal ‘lockdown apartment party’ during the first lockdown.

Reactions: 8
Every single comment and story of hers is about how the media are making it sound worse than it is. I report every single post like this because that is false information. She is thick as pigs tit!!

I actually watched Priti Patel tell the nation that if you book a holiday and go to the airport you will be turned away! How is that the media?! They should have be turned away and every other person on the plane with them
So she said they've stopped expressing their views on covid is she actually dumb? They're still doing it lol. Never good to be in denial

• Heart
Reactions: 7
PREDICTION : next few stories will be messages from robots saying how mice she is and she's done nothing wrong blah blah blah....must be hard living a life where you depend on other people's validation for your happiness....this us why she posts so much for the likes and the lovely positive messages when she doesn't get them she turns and goes on a rant

Reactions: 11
Andddd she still hasn't addressed posting her boyfriend on his knees with a cock in his mouth 😂
This "#relationship goals" act makes me sick 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Okay so I read Olivia’s comments but im trying to look for the bit about whether she accidentally uploaded the c*ck pic or if it’s deliberate.

She simply doesn’t wish to be held accountable for her actions.

This is clear, given the apology is to the brands for the trolls, not to the brands for boasting about evading UK lock down on Instagram.

It is not good enough that she continue to pull out the mental health card. Society owes her absolutely nothing so long as she fails to want to contribute to getting society out of its current problems.

She seems to lack a willingness to be accountable. Or she is simply oblivious.
What about the mental health of everyone adhering to lockdown rules who haven't left the house unless essential, not traipsing around the world on several holidays.
The mental health of those working frontline, when you two flout every rule.
The mental health of those who have lost someone to covid, whilst you stick two fingers up at them, with your conspiracy theories and rants!

Boo hoo for you Olivia

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.