Sean Pratt #3 Sean sweetie, stick to getting a stiffy in your cheap pants

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow shocked!! Olivia is on a night out wearing next to nothing and Sean hasn’t crashed her night out. There is a god! 🙌🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 4
knowing Sean as we all do he is probably on his last midland “boys” night out - if you know what I mean 🤮🤮 as it seems earlier he was home alone packing up his Blancs etc hidden in the back of his wardrobes - I must say I’m quite surprised he was doing it all on his own as I thought the pair of them were permanently joined at the hip these days

OH MY - He definitely does looks like a very odd shaped short little goblin in that picture and those tats look absolutely awful it’s like a 2yr old has has smeared grey paint all over his body - I would definitely be asking for a refund and why does he always have that strained expression on his face when taking every one of his pictures - I’m thinking perhaps he suffers from severe constipation 💩 💩

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
knowing Sean as we all do he is probably on his last midland “boys” night out - if you know what I mean 🤮🤮 as it seems earlier he was home alone packing up his Blancs etc hidden in the back of his wardrobes - I must say I’m quite surprised he was doing it all on his own as I thought the pair of them were permanently joined at the hip these days

OH MY - He definitely does looks like a very odd shaped short little goblin in that picture and those tats look absolutely awful it’s like a 2yr old has has smeared grey paint all over his body - I would definitely be asking for a refund and why does he always have that strained expression on his face when taking every one of his pictures - I’m thinking perhaps he suffers from severe constipation 💩 💩
I bet he does, given that his diet is purely junk food!

I wonder if there’s trouble in paradise. Neither has commented on each other’s most recent pictures - I bet he’s not happy that she went out in that dress without him there.

Reactions: 8
Looks like they unfollowed each other?

No doubt they’ll be following each other again before Noon....

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Hilarious!
As soon as I seen her out I had a feeling by the end of the night they would of unfollowed each other.
Its exactly how it started with Jordi and Katherine.
Olivia will start to realise that she cant have a life without insecure pathetic Sean.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Hilarious!
As soon as I seen her out I had a feeling by the end of the night they would of unfollowed each other.
Its exactly how it started with Jordi and Katherine.
Olivia will start to realise that she cant have a life without insecure pathetic Sean.
I bet you ANY money it’s because they went to an after party or the fact there were boys in her friends stories.. I feel so bad for her as she has no idea what she’s got herself in for

Reactions: 13
Oh yeah as soon as I seen them boys in her video it was game over. I can imagine him blowing up her phone all night.
I dont feel bad for her she must of known what his track record is like. Probs thought she could change him.
I can imagine he will be apologising to her all day explaining he knows he has ‘issues’ but was hurt in the past so cant help himself, blah, blah, blah.
How childish do you have to be to unfollow each other on Instagram as well!
Anyway think this is a new record for how quick this relationship is failing. Im thinking it will be over by 2021.

Looks like Seans told her to delete the videos with the lads in it.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
It will either be delete all the pictures together, only to declare their undying love later, or straight to re add and hope no one notices! Olivia I can get, but imagine acting like that at 30 years old, embarrassing!

He is getting his toes sucked for cash and she can’t be in the vicinity of another boy, he should be spending his gay 4 pay on therapy!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Oh yeah as soon as I seen them boys in her video it was game over. I can imagine him blowing up her phone all night.
I dont feel bad for her she must of known what his track record is like. Probs thought she could change him.
I can imagine he will be apologising to her all day explaining he knows he has ‘issues’ but was hurt in the past so cant help himself, blah, blah, blah.
How childish do you have to be to unfollow each other on Instagram as well!
Anyway think this is a new record for how quick this relationship is failing. Im thinking it will be over by 2021.

Looks like Seans told her to delete the videos with the lads in it.
Yeah that’s true!!

There was plenty of press about his behaviour. Olivia if you’re reading this you don’t get a restraining order willy nilly! Don’t move in with him it will only get worse

Reactions: 9
They will be following each other soon and declaring their love for each other.
But cracks are already there!

20 years old and she literally wont be allowed a social life. Your 20’s are your crazy years! Go out with your friends, after partys, go on crazy girly holidays...
Sean wants Olivia at home eating Dominos every night and booking cheap trips to Turkey!

And I agree he is ok to meet random men and let them lick his toes for money but Olivia isnt allowed to even glance at one.

Reactions: 13
I cannot believe they’ve unfollowed each other!! Also I’m not seeing any comments from him on her more recent pics? Has he deleted them or did he just never comment? I assumed he commented all his cringe declarations of love so was surprised not to see any of them there!

She looked like she had a great time last night - hate to think Sean was trying to ruin it for her by texting/calling her.

Reactions: 6
So the perfect Aries girlfriend has upset poor Seanypaperpants. Do you think it's because she forgot to wear Blancs under her see through skirt?
I skipped the stories in his car presumably it was his usual mask/trolls/I'm so happy routine?

I think the comments/likes have disappeared because one of them has blocked the other. So if Sean has blocked Olivia it will look like she’s unfollowed him too or vice versus. I really hope it was Olivia that blocked Sean though!

Reactions: 5
I think the comments/likes have disappeared because one of them has blocked the other. So if Sean has blocked Olivia it will look like she’s unfollowed him too or vice versus. I really hope it was Olivia that blocked Sean though!
Yes - Olivia run while you can!!

Reactions: 3
He hasnt just unfollowed her. He has blocked her hence why all his comments have gone.
how childish!!!
when he unblocks hee the comments will appear again.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ohhhhh good shout! Sean’s comments are still there on some of her older posts (I say older... I mean like a month ago haha) But all his likes have disappeared from her posts!
The plot thickens!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She hasnt blocked him as her comments show on his photos. I dont even think she unfollowed him, by him blocking her it automatically removes her.
How pathetic and childish is he! His 20 year old gf seems more mature.

Reactions: 9
how strange he has suddenly gone very quiet this morning not even any of his crap preaching's to listen too - i suppose he must have had a really busy night with his handyman mate what with using a varied selection of different power tools to do a mans job of dismantling some cheap furniture - shame as it will be a bit of a tit if he is just moving to Manchester for her to be near her school friends and they have split up even before the van arrives on monday 🤣:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
What the hell has she done to this poor girls eyes????? This is what she teaches

Halloween isnt for another month lol

how strange he has suddenly gone very quiet this morning not even any of his crap preaching's to listen too - i suppose he must have had a really busy night with his handyman mate what with using a varied selection of different power tools to do a mans job of dismantling some cheap furniture - shame as it will be a bit of a tit if he is just moving to Manchester for her to be near her school friends and they have split up even before the van arrives on monday 🤣:ROFLMAO:
Hahahaa yeah boohoo he is the 1st ever person to move house

I bet he does, given that his diet is purely junk food!

I wonder if there’s trouble in paradise. Neither has commented on each other’s most recent pictures - I bet he’s not happy that she went out in that dress without him there.
The takeaways they have dont look appetising at all. He boasts a out having 3 takeouts a day plus all that drinking

I cannot believe they’ve unfollowed each other!! Also I’m not seeing any comments from him on her more recent pics? Has he deleted them or did he just never comment? I assumed he commented all his cringe declarations of love so was surprised not to see any of them there!

She looked like she had a great time last night - hate to think Sean was trying to ruin it for her by texting/calling her.
Or is he also pissed because he probably wanted her to help pack and she said duck it I'm off out with the girls lol

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.