Sean Pratt #18 when you order Wayne Lineker off of Wish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honestly cannot cope with these pair. Its the whole OUR LOVE is so much better than yours and SO much better than our previous relationships. We are so so in love, look our practically naked photos and constant posting about each other proves it. I often wonder who they are trying to convince us or themselves. Bore off.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I honestly cannot cope with these pair. Its the whole OUR LOVE is so much better than yours and SO much better than our previous relationships. We are so so in love, look our practically naked photos and constant posting about each other proves it. I often wonder who they are trying to convince us or themselves. Bore off.
Remember he was doing exactly the same with Big O only a few months ago. Pair of absolute dorks. Feel so sorry for that poor dog too !!!

Reactions: 15
Is this the same person that said she will never use a filter again after her surgery as she reckons her new nose/profile is absolutely perfect now
You would have thought you being a Modeelll and all that you would have learnt the art of photoshopping a perfect picture by now 😳😳😳
Proper bong eye

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Bit like Big O telling everyone that she was 2nd runner up in her beauty pageant thing when in reality she actually came 3rd obviously she thought it sounded much better 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why does Sean always post this 2 hour first date thing like its something amazing?

I actually think that's quite short if the date went well! All my first dates that ended up as something have literally been 6/7/8 hours where we didn't want to have to leave each other and go home so stayed out on our date or moving to a bar, or even just a walk along the river.

A 2 hour first date is basically a 2 course meal! 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Probably because his first dates normally consist of 15-20 minute toe sucking sessions, so going by that two hours is long for him!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Those little incey wincey leg’s of his make me chuckle as he reminds me of gru add a few little bells to his jeggings and he could become a morris dancer
2nd pic - Unsure if he is wearing a black bra under that tee to hold his bum cheeks in or maybe he has pissed himself but never fear I have found just the solution for his incontinence and they come in a lovely shade of blue maybe he could add them to his blonky paper pant collection

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Welcome @satellites and lurk no more 😁😁
Thank you! You are my people...no one else I speak to knows who the Prattmeister is! 🤣
---
Is this the same person that said she will never use a filter again after her surgery as she reckons her new nose/profile is absolutely perfect now
You would have thought you being a Modeelll and all that you would have learnt the art of photoshopping a perfect picture by now 😳😳😳
She looks like one of those life-sized sex dolls that are made with 'realistic' bits...

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.