Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Vanilla Ice

VIP Member
Lego Hair love that 😂 with all that Botox and Filler he has had recently it’s made absolutely no difference at all as everyone knows you can never polish a turd - it’s also made his forehead look absolutely huge or it could be the glue on his pube toupee is dissolving and it’s started to migrate towards the back of his head anyway whatever he does he will always look fucking weird

• Haha
Reactions: 16

MarkC1387

VIP Member
Him recording her at the gym and the “ohhh yeah” 🤢 people who get others in videos at the gym need to get in the fucking bin. If that was me on the cross trainer in front of him I’d take his phone and shove it up his hole the fucking cunt. Although he would probably enjoy that! Everything he’s doing with this broc is just a dig at olivia. Even to have the cheek to say “finally a decent girl at my gym” MY gym? I’m sure there’s girls there that would blow your plastic barbies outta the water sean, ugh he just grinds my fucking gears the absolute hateful repulsive cunt bag
I'd say the other people there have a good laugh at him. Turning up for ten minutes a day to take a few pictures for Instagram and then into the disabled toilets for some thirst traps for his clients.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15

Ekathrina

VIP Member
She absolutely hates being alone though - she’s said it herself.
I hate those self promoting, boasting ‘she’ memes anyway, only vain and narcissistic idiots ever post them.

ks2386

Lol! I can so see Big O dumping him “I’m a bit too famous for you now sorry puds - I was second runner up in miss swimsuit ya know!”

I reckon she really fancies that Lewis guy from the apprentice.
Don’t forget she is a “cover girl” now too… 🤣

• Haha

Cloff

VIP Member
Let’s not forget the cryptic mental health post of Sean shining his motorbike lights into grassland! He is a massive manipulator. He then moved on with someone else a week or two later!

I also agree that he probably put all the conspiracy theory shit in her head as well. That dumb wannabe influencer circle are thick as pig shit as well and end up in echo chambers as they only speak to each other.

I was such a selfish twat at 21 - I definitely said really narrow minded things and I’m just SO glad social media wasn’t about then! 👵🏼

• Heart

Cloff

VIP Member
Omg is Sean blind - she is definitely after a layabout influencer career! Normal girls just don’t pose like that!

Vanilla Ice

VIP Member
its clearly out of spite and pure desperation hes quickly found this new girl, to post and make big o jelous such childish behaviour from someone at his big age !
she isn't the first and wont be the last
💯 Totally agree - you can tell by the dead eyes in this picture that he is still absolutely bloody fuming that he has been dumped he is also desperately trying to cover up his embarrassment with that stupid false laugh of his - I do hope this new girl is much more savvy than “O” and reads on here hopefully she will realise that she is only being used and all this is just to show Big O that he can get a replacement within days - I still cannot understand the mentality of these girls wanting to have a relationship with someone like him knowing full well what he does for a living - anything/anybody for more likes and exposure I expect - well good luck with that love and a visit to the local clinic might be a good idea 😉

Attachments

Ekathrina

VIP Member
That comment he made about young girls wanting to go out on the sniff every weekend was particularly interesting. There’s no way a certain someone manages to go out on the lash for such prolonged periods of time without a bit of additional help. It would also explain those mystery illnesses she often has.

Elmoo

VIP Member
HAHAAH oh my godddddd as if he’s on a date!!! Honestly, I can’t believe we’re getting all this content for free. As much as I really despise him, I LOVE all this drama! We have so much ahead! The love bombing, the trips to ibiza and Turkey, matching Christmas pyjamas, a big E, anniversary reels, a whole new group of friends for Pratt to latch on to… the list is endless! I can’t wait 😂😂
Not to mention the fact he’s off to Bali soon, where nippleless is currently ‘working’

• Haha

menopausalmargrit

VIP Member
Why does he do that stupid thing where he bounces on his seat and swings his head from side to side? He actually makes my skin crawl!