Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SpellingBea

VIP Member
Oooo I do hope this upcoming holiday doesn’t clash with Zaralena’s Halloween pool party! An important rite of passage for all of Pratt’s hangers on!
We’re going to need so much popcorn guys

• Haha
Reactions: 16
GOD these two are insufferable.. both saying 'I feel and look like me again' FUCK OFF you are embararzzin
Also those vests that Sean wears YUKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

• Sick
  • Haha

That’sOk

VIP Member
Enjoy! Rants are numbered 1-14, not sure if they'll upload/display in order.

ETA looks like #4 uploaded first, but the rest are in order (4, 1, 2, 3, 5, 6, etc.).
👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

He really is an angry little man 🤮 so many red flags to unpick. The way he speaks and the way he speaks about women in particular is vile! He needs help. No wonder he did a dirty delete the embarrassing cunt 😂

No wonder he did a dirty delete the embarrassing cunt 😂
The way he speaks about women is despicable, the "daft coooont"

I have family from near Wolverhampton and they don't speak like this - he put on a Lahhnndaaan affectation you can hear when he says "keep me 'ead dahhnn" or "check it ahhht" on his paper pants sales, but manages to say "walk down [the aisle] eventually" correctly. He gets more Midlander the more wound up he gets, though :ROFLMAO:

Gossipxoxogirl

Chatty Member
Also, what does he class as a skett? He isn’t much different posting photos of himself in paper pants or naked! Holding his big pumped up cock! And sticking dildos up his arse. I would call that a skett?
THIS!
Olivia is a saint compared to his ‘Sketty’ (hate that word) ways!

SpellingBea

VIP Member
If he really loved science he could enrol in a college course and do something productive with his time instead of cosplaying for attention 😒
'cosplaying for attention' is VERY funny and VERY true. i bet he sat there and barely understood a word, bless him.

Thinking of getting a bell to ring each time he talks about being excited or being happy. Doesn't matter how many times you say it Sean, it doesnt make it any more true 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Vanilla Ice

VIP Member
This is just creepy and weird
Both of them sound a bit desperate to be in some kind of relationship with someone/anyone especially with the speed that it all happened - christ only the week before he was seeking therapy as he was having another one of his pretend mental health breakdowns and this week he has found the “one” so how can you believe anything that comes out of this arrogant arsehole mouth 🥦 if you are decent person with any morals then run as fast as you can away from this narcissistic controlling Pratt before it’s too late

• Haha

MarkC1387

VIP Member
Liv posting the Vex King book again... Is she that thick it's took her over a week to read!? I read the whole thing in under a few hours, it's such nonsense 🤣
Also, stop eating on camera Liv, it's not cute, it's utterly disgusting.
Talking about a very "testing day" - she doesn't like her nails and she had a painful bikini wax, talk about first world problems. If that kind of stuff is important for your "career" then maybe don't just wander into some random beauticians in Turkey and get it done someone you know and trust.

• Haha

Luckycorr13

Chatty Member
I don't ever remember Sean being this intense so quickly with the big O photos? Yeah photos did get ridiculous eventually 😑 But this time it seems so much worse, I truly believe he's ramped it up to wind up Olivia, it's completely sad. If not, sad even posting like that as a nearly 33 year old man.
Speaking of Olivia, how has she not crashed and burned yet? I partied in my 20s, most ever was 2 weeks in Cancun and I had to have a break from drink half way lol!! In her case I think the excessive partying is to stop her from thinking about the break up!! Once it all dies down after Mexico we might the tea we need!!!
Final note, after last night it's obvious Zaralena is team Pratt 🤣🤣

restingbtcface

VIP Member
Botox and fillers in a man is so unattractive. Wrinkles and greying hair is hot!!!
His life is a revolving door of fake girls. Sad man.

Sallyspal

VIP Member
That Bali trip looks like my worst nightmare!!! Chavtastic!! Olivia as tacky as ever!!! Her new best friend seems like another idiot… in the next thread the poll should be who’s more annoying 🤔 I think big o might swing it

srh85

He’s been commenting on her photos since last week. They’ve only just broken up and he’s moved on 🙈🤣

• Haha
  • Wow