Sean Pratt #12 Love's young dream, Olivia doesn't mind that guys pay to see him cream.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did you even dip your lil tippy toes in it before going arse over tit in your gstring, or was it too cold for you 😭🤣

1642717897218.png

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Going home tomorrow christ they have only just arrived - wouldn’t be surprised if they have cut short this disastrous holiday due to the fact that no one else is in the resort - now bragging about another holiday in a few weeks time and showing old throwback Bali pictures of when he was singleton 🤣🤣
Bet he is gagging to be single again and back in Bali. Bet he wishes he never met old big O, sorry big foot, sorry model extraordinaire!! All he does is father her on her drinking sessions

She could look unreal if she bought decent outfits (also if she stopped bleeping around with her face and learnt how to apply makeup properly)
But she won’t. cheap and tacky when it comes to make up and clothes 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 11
His knee injury? he fell and cut his bloody knee. I’ve walked around with broken bones over a weekend waiting for the swift clinic to open on the Monday rather than spend hours in a and e and he’s whinging over a few cuts 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

What a big cry baby whimp! I reckon he cut the holiday short because of it 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17
What a pathetic cry baby cretin christ it’s a small cut/graze not like his leg was amputated or anything - I had a feeling they would cut their holiday short what with the crappy cold weather and no-one to brag or show off too regarding their fabulous high end lifestyle that they proclaim to have when in reality all he does all day is take revolting pictures of his todger in his latest distasteful designs of underwear and her in bikinis that are far too small whilst promoting dodgy fake tan’s drops

Reactions: 15
His knee injury? he fell and cut his bloody knee. I’ve walked around with broken bones over a weekend waiting for the swift clinic to open on the Monday rather than spend hours in a and e and he’s whinging over a few cuts 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

What a big cry baby whimp! I reckon he cut the holiday short because of it 🤣🤣🤣
Didn't seem to be away long

Reactions: 2
Didn't seem to be away long
Just an attention sympathy seeker, so negative too, only upbeat if things are going his way.
i bet Big O was grumbling about the weather too, how he could have not done his weather research for the Horwich supermodel 😂
Especially as January is well known for its scorching hot weather 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Maybe whatever caused them to unfollow each other just before the holiday put a dampener on the whole thing.

Reactions: 7
Gosh he’s really got his thong in a twist about the hate for his thong - sharing photos of mr Olympia to somehow prove a point.

Sean it isn’t men wearing thongs it was your spotty bum, weird little camp waddle and candid posing that gave everyone the ick

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Maybe grazing his knee meant he couldn’t kneel to service his clients 😆
Do we have an update as to when he was last active on onlyfans?

thread suggestion:
Sean Pratt #13 you and Liv have zero class, clambering rocks with a thong chafing your ass

• Haha
Reactions: 28
They went home early because he couldn’t take full length photos of himself so made the holiday pointless.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.