Sean Pratt #12 Love's young dream, Olivia doesn't mind that guys pay to see him cream.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Olivia is miles worse than Sean. It was only the other month she actually came on to Tattle and slagged him off. Making TikTok’s slagging him off. Then next month he is her pudding.
She’s using him and everyone knows it. What a horrid person!
More fool Sean at this point. Must be desperate

Reactions: 8
I wonder if she manages to keep a straight face as she takes the footage. I wouldn’t be able to.

Reactions: 9
🤣🤣🤣 lol

Bit insider knowledge - I grew up in Marbella, Yes it was a while ago but I still go back to visit family.
It’s not what it was. But the places you do want to stay are ridiculously priced. They definitely couldn’t afford Marbella prices. Such a shame. Thought their modelling careers were really taking off 😒
He’s had many other objects “touch a nerve” (up his hole) other than a g string. bleeping closet gay. (Absolutely nothing against gays but he’s way more gay than some of my actual flamboyant gay besties!)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I work in fashion and Sean's g string brand is one of the most hideous things I've ever seen!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I keep replaying that video of him in the gstring and I swear to god between this thread and Sallie Axls right now, I’m dead ⚰

• Haha
Reactions: 9
You can literally tell his poses are directed to a gay audience, nothing wrong with being gay but he CLEARLY is

Reactions: 13
What the actual duck is this????? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 imagine going to the beach with your fella and he takes off his shorts revealing a g string and sits on a rock like this. I’m literally dying inside. He’s so unattractive he might as well be asexual. I still can’t get over how she films all this for him and is just fine. I’d be cracking up in the background what a pair of absolute crackheads! 🤣🤣🤣🤣
its the walk for me, looking left and right and walking abit, like hes lost and deciding which way to go.

I also like the cheap thong and how the b cuts off, so you just have a random b at his crack. 😂 😂

For the people who are blocked
I'm sure hes said before how he does wear his thongs and theres nothing wrong with them.
Now hes saying he doesnt enjoy it and doesnt really wear them?
Or was it the jockstrap he enjoyed 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Omg his latest post....lol....he's now trying to justify wearing a thong and put pics up of bodybuilders wearing them. Slight difference they're wearing it for work you're wearing it for pleasure. He's such a tit. He's saying he's getting a lot of flack for promoting his thongs lol 😅😅😅😅😅😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 15
obviously pratty’s got nothing better to do now that he is convalescing with his little grazed knee perhaps he should hire himself a mobility scooter or get Big O to push him around in a wheelchair - it’s hilarious that when he expresses himself it’s just an opinion but when anyone on tattle does the same they are keyboard warriors 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
‘no makeup day’ okay livya hun 😂 god their whole holiday looks so depressing i’d much rather be at home! they’re essentially just on a unsuccessful (lol) ‘’business trip’’ rather than a couples holiday, really not sensing much of the love there 🤣😬 but from mexico last lockdown to shivering their tits off on a cold malaga beach in jan…oof

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
He’s so butt hurt (excuse the pun 🤣). Imagine being on holiday and spending your time making Instagram stories and posts over 1 comment! So much for welcoming ‘opposing opinions’. Just reply to the person who made the comment then keep it moving. It’s really not that deep.

P.s he wants to make deliberate inflammatory statements about a serious topic like covid and doesn’t like to be called out for it, but one comment about his low quality underwear and he’s hitting up google for the the definitive history of thongs 😆. What a sad, pathetic little weasel

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Omg can you imagine him going ass over tit on a rock in a Gstring 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 duck off right now
LOOOOOL STOP 😂😭😭😭😭😭

What the actual duck is this????? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 imagine going to the beach with your fella and he takes off his shorts revealing a g string and sits on a rock like this. I’m literally dying inside. He’s so unattractive he might as well be asexual. I still can’t get over how she films all this for him and is just fine. I’d be cracking up in the background what a pair of absolute crackheads! 🤣🤣🤣🤣
I’d call the police

• Haha
That holiday is just pure Chernobyl vibes. Doesn’t look to be a sinner around apart from those two in their itty bitty crappy swim wear. Normally with peoples holiday photos, be it friends/family or influencers etc, I be envious af. But with their holiday I couldn’t be any less envious if I tried.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.