Sean Pratt #12 Love's young dream, Olivia doesn't mind that guys pay to see him cream.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not really sure why he keeps saying "so glad to be out of this shithole"....the UK!!!!!! He has a roof over his head, no health issues, doesn't go without food, has a "job"....he's just a moany pathetic ungrateful fucker

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Who goes to an empty beach.. with a face full of slap.. can the 14 degree heat penetrate it?!
also has she noticed the lump she has under her armpit? Is it my eyes? Is it a dodgy implant or just fat?!
9178B338-C4FE-44CB-815E-3109543A47C8.png

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Not really sure why he keeps saying "so glad to be out of this shithole"....the UK!!!!!! He has a roof over his head, no health issues, doesn't go without food, has a "job"....he's just a moany pathetic ungrateful fucker
I aslo don't understand why these influencers who can
They are both so cringe - how unsexy is this, the walk, the facial expressions, tugging at the waistband WTF ??? Is this what you go on holiday for really 🤣😱😡 https://www.instagram.com/sean9pratt/reel/CY6U_-JI_H8/?utm_medium=copy_link
You also fail to mention the fact that hes cutting about in his pants 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
There is nothing stopping him bleeping of to another country to live - they have bathroom mirrors all over the world so I’m told 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What the actual duck is this????? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 imagine going to the beach with your fella and he takes off his shorts revealing a g string and sits on a rock like this. I’m literally dying inside. He’s so unattractive he might as well be asexual. I still can’t get over how she films all this for him and is just fine. I’d be cracking up in the background what a pair of absolute crackheads! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
What the actual duck is this????? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 imagine going to the beach with your fella and he takes off his shorts revealing a g string and sits on a rock like this. I’m literally dying inside. He’s so unattractive he might as well be asexual. I still can’t get over how she films all this for him and is just fine. I’d be cracking up in the background what a pair of absolute crackheads! 🤣🤣🤣🤣
The spotty arse did it for me 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Those birds are definitely hanging around in the background for a reason maybe they got their eye on his little pecker

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What’s it called when you laugh and vom at the same time?

They really are like the council estate version of these wannabe models in LA. I love it. Cheers for the constant banter your pair of tw**s

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
If it was 14 degrees in England we’d have our coats on but he’s prancing about in a fukin thong 😂😂😂I just can’t. Bet the locals are having a scream at these pair of muppets

• Haha
Reactions: 19
He knocks me sick but what’s even worse I can tell he is still doing that stupid pout even from that angle 😭😩🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 thank God the beach is empty because I feel for anyone who witnessed these two today

• Haha
Reactions: 16
God that holiday must be so shite that he’s got time to upload that lasses comment to his story so he could rant about it. Clearly you Sean do care what people say otherwise you’d of ignored it 🤷🏻‍♂️

Reactions: 15
Omg the comments for this post are hilarious 😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅. Also does he walk funny due to all the implements he sticks up his ass?

Looks like a creep behind the tree.
Now what is the point of this?looks like the worst holiday ever tbh

• Haha
Reactions: 13
God that holiday must be so shite that he’s got time to upload that lasses comment to his story so he could rant about it. Clearly you Sean do care what people say otherwise you’d of ignored it 🤷🏻‍♂️
Ahm blocked ma lovelie, what has he posted?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.