Sean Pratt #12 Love's young dream, Olivia doesn't mind that guys pay to see him cream.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
HAHA. You’d think you’d research this before going wouldn’t you. Absolutely DEAD on O’s videos. Barrel of laughs I bet…
That pair only do their resEarCh about pandemics, it takes a lot of their time to be more knowledgeable than scientists.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
I wonder why he hasn’t featured in any of her stories since they got there? Usually they can’t get enough of cringey as duck photos and captions when their ok holiday.

Reactions: 12
So they basically arrived, took photos of themselves, uploaded them into the laptop, did a bit of editing and boom. First “advertisement” done. What a way to spend a holiday.

Reactions: 16
It honestly seems that they couldn’t be hating each other’s company anymore …. No pictures together, very limited stories…. But just you wait we will be the jealous ones of their tit holiday in the freezing cold 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So will shove something up her nose that's probably been made in someone's nans loft but won't take a vaccine made by the most brilliant minds on the planet? OK Olivia hun 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
what an fabulous idyllic holiday I’m so so jealous 🤣🤣 you got Pratty off to the gym Big O taking ridiculous pictures of her itsey bitsey teeny weeny tiny freebie bikinis why bother going away they are doing exactly what they do everyday at home - then we have Big O encouraging everyone to shove tan enhancers in every orifice and don’t get me started on the state of that room disgusting pair of skanks

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
IT’S 14c AND YOU’RE IN MALAGA HUN. Not the Maldives. Give it a rest!! Helping me tan on this holiday 🤣🤣. I see Seany Boy is keen to push the idea they’re on a super hot vacation too. And don’t get me started on the Beecham’s photo. I’m waiting for the day someone brings him down from that high horse.

Attachments

Reactions: 10
Tbh I think they’ve both got bigger issues coming than catching covid, what with all the shite they put in their body.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I'm new to this thread but could never stand this guy even when he was on ex on the beach years ago, this thread has had me HOWLING 😂😂 he is such a melt I can't actually cope. They've gone to malaga and shes strutting about in a bikini and him in tighty whiteys and its 14 DEGREES i bet the locals are thinking what the actual duck

• Haha
Reactions: 22
IT’S 14c AND YOU’RE IN MALAGA HUN. Not the Maldives. Give it a rest!! Helping me tan on this holiday 🤣🤣. I see Seany Boy is keen to push the idea they’re on a super hot vacation too. And don’t get me started on the Beecham’s photo. I’m waiting for the day someone brings him down from that high horse.
Hahaha "tanning drops have been a god send this holiday" They've literally been there for a day 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.