Sean Pratt #12 Love's young dream, Olivia doesn't mind that guys pay to see him cream.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry everyone if you had your eye on this outfit to buy a few days ago on her website it looks like Big O has had second thoughts and decided to wear tonight instead - but it will be okay as she reckons that she washes everything before selling them on 🤣🤣
What the duck is that? 🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Looks like Sean has blocked her again. Usual scenario if she goes out without him. How could you be arsed! So toxic!

Edit: Turns out they are with each other. Wonder what made them block each other whilst at the same restaurant haha

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Honestly they are the most pathetic, exhausting pair of humans and I kinda hate myself for how invested I am with them both 😅
They'll be back following each other by tomorrow, no chance she'll miss out on a holiday paid for by him on Monday

Ah yes the holiday wonder how this one will go, will it be a black eye or posting pics of him with a dildo again oh the memories they will have, look kids this is the time me an ya dad went ont holiday like ow funneeeeyy a gave I'm a black eye hahahaha. 🙄🙄 Honestly going to be a car crash and I kinda can't wait for it 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
3 hours since last post of them being together ... and now all his pics of her has vanished and they have blocked each other ✨️ CoUpLe GoAlS ✨️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Honestly this pair of idiots never fail to make me laugh. He’s 30 for Christ sake and seems to block her from Insta every other week

I heard from a girl who went on that paid for model trip that Olivia was telling everyone there that Sean shoves cucmbers up his ass and she’s only with him for the money and his big dick . Very open that she’s using him to people she didn’t know . Also that he paid for that trip for her insta to have new pics . Apparently she’s more loud and screeching in person when she’s had a drink but also really stroppy . Oh dear big O lol

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
1st it was aubergines 🍆 off my grocery list now cucumbers 🥒 what next hopefully it won’t be baguettes 🥖 or wine bottles 🍾

• Haha
Reactions: 13
This has to be a record though. They blocked each other whilst out with friends sat at the same table! Hahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 14
This is what they always do follow/unfollow each other just to get people talking about them once again probably getting desperate to get some more likes on their posts - tomorrow they will be back showing joint pictures of their marvellous holiday declaring couple goal’s once again #exhausting/boring/childish

Reactions: 12
Yeah this always happens. They need to lift engagement for their holiday to show the advertisers that they are getting clicks.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.