Sean Pratt #12 Love's young dream, Olivia doesn't mind that guys pay to see him cream.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Away to see phantom of the opera and the doods are still hanging out, shes such a wee sketty sket isnt she! Constant look at me vibes. She could look so much classier if she actually put a top on 🤢

Reactions: 14
Away to see phantom of the opera and the doods are still hanging out, shes such a wee sketty sket isnt she! Constant look at me vibes. She could look so much classier if she actually put a top on 🤢
She’s just cheap and trashy looking ! Literally all of the time 🤣🤣 Zero decorium

Reactions: 13
What about the story in the toilets and the girls isn't amused trying to dry her hands 😂 No Olivia love, not everyone prances around the toilet like a gazelle videoing themselves 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Wtf are those videos of them in london 🙈🙈
Omg it's like something my 14 year old would do.... actually no my 14 year old wouldn't do this because it's so frigging cringy!! I have second hand embarrassment for them. Please just go and get normal jobs like the rest of us and knock the "modelling career" on the head I beg you!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Sweet mother of Christ. My flaps literally curled and folded back up inside my vagina hole with the absolute CRINGE of him!! He honestly looks at least about 39, which is a major insult considering all the Botox and facials he gets. He’s like an old welly boot. And she’s just a brass looking bleep, no change there.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
😅😅😅😅 omg I'd not checked this thread for so long as Pratt and the big O have been absolutely boring lately but his little skippy hop across the road in his p.e. pumps and Ma's maternity leggings just cheered me right up 😅😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Guess who got a spotting of Sean's hair and Big O in the wild today? They got on the same river boat as me at around 2pm from Embankment. I was going to try and get a photo for you but had to disembark at the front for Tower Bridge and they were at the back and stayed on. The noisy engines did their job and I was spared from any Big O shrieking.

A few things:
- No masks obviiii as they're both speshul flowers and the rules don't apply to them
- Olivia had her white/beige outfit on (with matching wheelie case) and looked tacky as duck. Also those horrible white knee-high boots
- Her lips looked like a shiny puckered butthole
- Sean's (current) hair really is that mad in person. He was all in black like the absolute mad bleep that he is 🤘
- He's teeny, or at least he is compared to how he tries to look in his posts 😂 I'd say no taller than me (176cm)

Get tattling you jealous middle-aged trolls ☕

ETA he looks really old in person, like, early 40s (comparing this to his actual age BTW, not saying 40s is ancient 😅)

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Wtf are his nips though… why are they so big/pointy? Makes me feel sick😵💫🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What the actual duck. An Oompah Lumpah on Uber Boat being dead touristy in London.
LOL there they are, I didn't need to worry about trying to sneak a photo after all. Interesting as when they boarded the boat she had a white beanie on and he wasn't wearing a hat... Perhaps the breeze on the back of the boat made the hair even worse 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Guess who got a spotting of Sean's hair and Big O in the wild today? They got on the same river boat as me at around 2pm from Embankment. I was going to try and get a photo for you but had to disembark at the front for Tower Bridge and they were at the back and stayed on. The noisy engines did their job and I was spared from any Big O shrieking.

A few things:
- No masks obviiii as they're both speshul flowers and the rules don't apply to them
- Olivia had her white/beige outfit on (with matching wheelie case) and looked tacky as duck. Also those horrible white knee-high boots
- Sean's (current) hair really is that mad in person. He was all in black like the absolute mad bleep that he is 🤘
- He's teeny, or at least he is compared to how he tries to look in his posts 😂 I'd say no taller than me (176cm)

ETA he looks really old in person, like, early 40s (comparing this to his actual age BTW, not saying 40s is ancient 😅)
CRYING. Brilliant.

• Heart
Reactions: 5

A few things:

I would love to photo/video bomb them.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.