Sean Pratt #12 Love's young dream, Olivia doesn't mind that guys pay to see him cream.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
FHM was at its peak in the early noughties and I didn’t even realise it was still going to be honest. Who even buys magazines anymore?! 8 page interview….pahahahaha

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Sean’s feeling tired and the weekends wrote him off.. that’ll be the comedown pal. Off your tits on pingers on a weekend will do that to you. God he’s such a moaning bleeping Minnie.

Big O serving up the traveller look yet again..

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m a bit dubious about this FHM spread. Social ikon is mentioned in the “interview” loads - makes me think it’s an advertorial

This popped up on my FB 🙈 Not much engagement there seany boy. The comments... 🤢🤢🤢
Haha make sure you click on it so he has to pay 😂

Reactions: 11
Why can’t she’s just dress normal?! It’s December, and here is she is wearing a bloody bra top. It’s embarrassing.

Reactions: 9
For her best date according to her 8 page spread....she would EXPECT to be taken to the Maldives..

Is she actually for real? 🤦‍♀️🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I thought in Pratty’s trade he would know all the good places on where to put his ornaments 🤣🍆🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
For her best date according to her 8 page spread....she would EXPECT to be taken to the Maldives..

Is she actually for real? 🤦‍♀️🤣🤣
Sean has planned to take Katherine there. I remember him saying it in one of his rants when they broke up. Olivia wants to be her so bad, she seems obsessed

The & is gone ! Noooo. I want to see the bathroom portraits. Bet they’ve been long smashed up 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What makes me laugh or blood boil - can’t make up my mind which one - is that Sean has hardly been out when we had no restrictions. Now that cases are going up and more restrictions are being imposed he seems to be over everywhere. twit

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.