Sean Pratt #12 Love's young dream, Olivia doesn't mind that guys pay to see him cream.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t cope with Sean wearing a Metallica vest and rocking hand horns and guy liner at WAREHOUSE PROJECT! I am dying!! Hahahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Living your life through your phone and not enjoying the moment there and then...what a hollow existence.

Reactions: 15
They’re the type of people who go to these events just to be seen and plaster all over their Instagram, they’re not actually interested in the music.

I wonder if they had to have a negative covid test to enter too.

I’m awaiting the “I’m so ill” posts this week…

Reactions: 15
Guys, quickly rush down to your local petrol station!! Olivia’s done an EIGHT PAGE INTERVIEW in FHM lmfao

she has reaaaally hit the big time. Maria must be so proud.

In all seriousness what is she talking about in an eight page interview? Her culinary prowess? What it’s like being a beard (allegedly)? Backstage secrets of a pub fashion show? Her Squatting-On-A-Toilet-In-A-Car-Park modelling career?

Wonder if Sean will post about how proud he is or if he’ll conveniently forget? How very rock n roll.

EDIT: in the sneak peek she posted, I can see she said she works with high end brands LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL I AM WHEEZING SHE IS SO DELUDED

• Haha
Reactions: 23
T
Does anyone care to explain what the duck is going on here
He gives me the biggest ICK ever! Does he think WHP is fancy dress and he’s a mixture of kung fu and hard rock? I just don’t get his look or the fact he genuinely thinks he is doing it right, he makes me shudder and clam up with every inch of my soul 🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Can the real Big O please stand up! I don’t know how she thinks she can get away with referring to herself as a ‘professional model’, when she’s always got the tiger filter on her bloody face. 8 page spread, assuming that’s an interview with her too? Bet that’s a riveting read 😴🥱.

couldn't agree more about Sean giving you the ick. Best way to describe it! 🥴🤢

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just tried to search Olivia and she wasn’t coming up… had to go onto Pratt’s pics to find her tagged fo get her page… I bet the “fashion brands” love working with someone who is shadow banned …
Also wow FHM are really scraping the barrel

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.