Sean Pratt #11 Olivia is young and thick, pay her a fiver and she’ll rate your dick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Y.M.C.A. 🤣🤣🤣
Nuneaton’s Morris Dancers latest recruit
With his paper pants on show. Absolutely vile. He wears those shorts all the time, unless he’s got about 500 pairs of the same short. Get a new look Sean. This ‘edgy, cool, pirate’ look just isn’t it. You don’t do it justice sorry. Constantly looks like he’s going fancy dress everywhere

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So how long before we get a post about a rough couple of days and vague digs.

Reactions: 11
With his paper pants on show. Absolutely vile. He wears those shorts all the time, unless he’s got about 500 pairs of the same short. Get a new look Sean. This ‘edgy, cool, pirate’ look just isn’t it. You don’t do it justice sorry. Constantly looks like he’s going fancy dress everywhere
Was going to say the exact same - pirate / Caribbean / festival / rock Sean are all the same outfit it’s normal. Most Def not a change from the norm Sean thinks it is.

Reactions: 3
I dunno how Olivia isn’t absolutely mortified at the fact she keeps going back to him after bad mouthing him. Surely all her friends know or have seen the videos of him. I defo get the feeling that girl marlie doesn’t like Olivia and that’s why she recorded them both in the pool, for us. Thank you Marlie we gotchu!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Inside information. But. She is always asking people around the Preston area to go to it (as in her pool parties) as she doesn’t believe she has any “real honest friends” - common knowledge that she thinks she’s not got any proper friends in this Z list industry but then she also plays up to it and is so far up their ass it’s a joke anyway.
So yeah, she may brag that it’s the best party ever but she basically has to beg people to come to make up numbers. There is no way there was 85 people last night 🙃
I got that feeling since that’s all she kept going on about in the lead up to the party

CAFC7743-EA31-4938-B8DB-F10400E5DD4E.jpeg
Tell me this is for raising money and not about your using this a chance to dress like this?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Okay so his latest Instagram story has actually riled me up SO much. How DARE he compare wearing clothes that ‘an English gentleman’ (whatever that is, maybe he’s referring to his peaky blinders get up) wears, to wearing a Native American (not ‘Red Indian’ you out of touch buffoon) headdress. Anyone can put on ‘English gentleman’ clothes. It’s not something that is revered in English culture as far as I know. The point is that in Native American culture, the headdress is something that is worn by the respected chiefs and it’s something that is very culturally important and significant and is EARNED by the people that wear them. It is NOT ‘just fancy dress’ you absolute idiot.
Fair enough, he might not be aware of the cultural significance but if it’s brought up, just take it on the chin and apologise. Don’t do an Instagram story comparing it to ‘English gentleman clothes’ or ‘maid outfits’ (?!?!?!?!).

UGHHHH. He is such a piece of work.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Okay so his latest Instagram story has actually riled me up SO much. How DARE he compare wearing clothes that ‘an English gentleman’ (whatever that is, maybe he’s referring to his peaky blinders get up) wears, to wearing a Native American (not ‘Red Indian’ you out of touch buffoon) headdress. Anyone can put on ‘English gentleman’ clothes. It’s not something that is revered in English culture as far as I know. The point is that in Native American culture, the headdress is something that is worn by the respected chiefs and it’s something that is very culturally important and significant and is EARNED by the people that wear them. It is NOT ‘just fancy dress’ you absolute idiot.
Fair enough, he might not be aware of the cultural significance but if it’s brought up, just take it on the chin and apologise. Don’t do an Instagram story comparing it to ‘English gentleman clothes’ or ‘maid outfits’ (?!?!?!?!).

UGHHHH. He is such a piece of work.
He literally just dug himself a big hole by doing that iG story , he thinks he is so clever the thick duck

Reactions: 18
He'd never admit he made a mistake or try to educate himself. He'll just always say he's right. Very pathetic to be someone that never develops or grows, oh well sucks to be him!

Reactions: 17
Don’t understand how he can’t just say “I apologise if I offended anyone with my costume. I wasn’t sure why it was considered offensive but after taking some time to research and learn about Native American culture I understand that my choice was deeply hurtful and inappropriate - I will do better.”

instead he goes off on a tangent about black James Bond…. What??

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Chief Pube Head of Nuneaton

he’s so arrogant- that story made him look like even more stupid than normal tbf

• Haha
Reactions: 22
062A26D5-27BB-404B-85F6-20088EE1C7E6.jpeg

Comment on his appropriation pic…

Sean the sexy chef. Ratatouille comes to mind 🐀 👩‍🍳

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.