Sean Pratt #11 Olivia is young and thick, pay her a fiver and she’ll rate your dick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
HELLO Olivia how did that happen if your phone was on DO NOT DISTURB 🧠 ☠
I was literally just thinking that… it goes straight to voicemail if on dnd so why you lying for Olivia 🤣🤣
Tbh she’s so dumb she probably pressed the Bluetooth button instead of dnd

• Haha
Reactions: 10
This thread is so slow moving which is evidence of how pointless and irrelevant these two now are.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
This thread is so slow moving which is evidence of how pointless and irrelevant these two now are.
So true. They have no new, original ideas to 'gram' and will fade into obscurity very soon. Well, one can only hope.

Reactions: 5
Just listening to Big O - that poor girl is so dense she actually doesn’t realise how stupid she is - so last night she went to bed early and put her phone on “Do Not Disturb“ then at 2/3 am 4 x of her friends ring her and they wake her up - HELLO Olivia how did that happen if your phone was on DO NOT DISTURB 🧠 ☠
I was thinking exactly the same!! How have people been ringing and waking you up if your phone is on “do not disturb”!!

Reactions: 3
Some people will do anything to gain more followers on their socials including the use of Insta Bots - old paper pants popularity must be on the decrease 🤣

BACK AT IT 🦾 @cerusclothing

After spending the most of October unwell, and only training once, tomorrow I’m getting a...

BACK AT IT 🦾 @cerusclothing

After spending the most of October unwell, and only training once, tomorrow I’m getting a fine again with @cerusclothing

Save yourself 15% when you use my code “ SEANP “

Check them out and save yourself some cash when you order 🖤

#ad

I miss the good old days when you never knew if a dildo would pop on their stories. Now the most interesting thing they do is lie about putting their phone into do not disturb mode 🥱

At least the fashion and interior design posts are still top notch!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
He hasn’t been unwell, he spoke only yesterday about drinking the whole month. More like drinking and some Colombian stuff which gives flu symptoms

Reactions: 10
Just listening to Big O - that poor girl is so dense she actually doesn’t realise how stupid she is - so last night she went to bed early and put her phone on “Do Not Disturb“ then at 2/3 am 4 x of her friends ring her and they wake her up - HELLO Olivia how did that happen if your phone was on DO NOT DISTURB 🧠 ☠
Her DND setting might be set to call after someone rings more than 3 times. My phone normally blocks out calls but if someone calls 3 times in a row it lets their calls come through as it might be an emergency lol

Reactions: 1
A beige bedroom for the most beige, boring and predictable couple in existence. That round cushion at the front looks like it smells of mothballs and mint imperials.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.