Sean Pratt #11 Olivia is young and thick, pay her a fiver and she’ll rate your dick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who wrote that? A 10 year old?
Personally I am loving this birthday coverage.
Olivia telling us she’s skint without actually telling us she’s skint. I agree with the comment about the fillers in her face she didn’t need them at all and now she looks really puffy ! Her lips are so pumped they’re about to combust. Sean’s birthday my arse, an excuse for her to meet up with her fellow Skank Squad and get pissed like she does 4 times a week

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I hate how she tries to push this “I’m so crazy and fun” narrative. No Olivia, you’re just a highly annoying, immature wench who screams at any given opportunity. Oh and your style is absolutely bleeping horrendous!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Cringing for Sean - honestly he needs to grow the hell up! As for that Rhian, Chantelle & Marlie they are repulsive 🤢

• Haha
Sorry but I seriously cringe at girls who shake there arse and try grind on there mates and they kiss or smack there arses 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢 glad I’m a bit older now and I don’t like clubs don’t have to suffer this 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Simply put - they’re both just basic witches. I’m also furious as they are hanging out at Herd in the NQ of Manchester (I’m a Manchester lass). Get the duck back on to Deansgate and don’t bring that trash look to a cooler part of Manchester. Doesn’t seem to be much of Seany’s birthday, more so just her hanging out with her mates. Also, must be Pratt’s WORST NIGHTMARE being at Chinawhite etc etc as a NU METAL DIFFERENT kid. bleeping LOL. Absolute gimps.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
How come he never goes out with any of his own mates, especially on his birthday. Its so pathetic.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Why is she like the most unsexiest person I’ve ever seen😬 she can’t dance for tit

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I don’t think he actually has any friends of his own. You hardly ever see him out with friends. It’s usually her friends or people he does photoshoots with.

Reactions: 15
No he doesn't have any mates otherwise he'd be out with them more, especially a birthday. Could it be everyone he knew has grown up and moved on? Another birthday, another year of pointless, sad pathetic existence. The best has gone, it's never coming back, sad never-was-been hanckering after something he never had in the first place. EOTB he was just a well chosen twit for ratings and 'entertainment', disposable and they did. Couldn't happen to a more deserving loser.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
why would anyone want to advertise the fact that she has finally turned up to do a days work completely smashed out of her head is beyond me - she supposedly works in the beauty industry and arrives at work with her fingernails looking gross and filthy dirty 🤮 her behaviour is so immature and totally disgusting - I personally would sack her on the spot no if’s but’s or maybe’s

Attachments

• Sick
  • Heart
I think it’s sad he doesn’t seem to have any friends. Perhaps you’re right and they’ve all moved away and have their own lives. He’s in his 30s isn’t he, so I guess people he was friends with will now maybe be married with children, so have very different lives to him.

And I didn’t realise that post was her at work!!! I thought she was getting her nails done or something. That’s so unprofessional! You wouldnt want your makeup or anything being done by someone so hungover that they’ve fallen asleep.

Reactions: 10
Sean posting a tray of ‘shots’, pretending he’s out with his mates (obviously imaginary) and she’s in the bath, so we know it’s all fake! Slightest sniff of a night out and she’d be there clinging and screaming and he doesn’t like going out supposedly. Wonder if he’s been having a good old nosey hear and trying to prove he’s supposedly got mates and can go out without her.

Reactions: 9
This just sums up how sad he is, standing like that with those two like he isn’t even with them 😂😂😂
I’m sorry, isn’t Rhian white ?!?! What on Earth has she rolled in to look that colour?! I bet she uses dark skin emojis like ol’ Paper Pants. Makes absolutely zero sense.
And that birthday looked like the saddest birthday ever, he’s basically a babysitter at this point, for a bunch of screeching girls wearing loincloths.

Can’t remember who said it above but it’s SO obvious Olivia broke up with Sean for summer so she could be in Manchester and go out 9 times a week and is only back with Lego head now because it’s cold and she’s run out of her summer money.

who said romance was dead!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I’m sorry, isn’t Rhian white ?!?! What on Earth has she rolled in to look that colour?! I bet she uses dark skin emojis like ol’ Paper Pants. Makes absolutely zero sense.
And that birthday looked like the saddest birthday ever, he’s basically a babysitter at this point, for a bunch of screeching girls wearing loincloths.

Can’t remember who said it above but it’s SO obvious Olivia broke up with Sean for summer so she could be in Manchester and go out 9 times a week and is only back with Lego head now because it’s cold and she’s run out of her summer money.

Lego head 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just listening to Big O - that poor girl is so dense she actually doesn’t realise how stupid she is - so last night she went to bed early and put her phone on “Do Not Disturb“ then at 2/3 am 4 x of her friends ring her and they wake her up - HELLO Olivia how did that happen if your phone was on DO NOT DISTURB 🧠 ☠

• Haha

Screeching girls wearing loin cloths 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.