Sean Pratt #11 Olivia is young and thick, pay her a fiver and she’ll rate your dick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That Tiger filter she uses constantly changes your face sooooooo much. I have tried it and it makes you look like a completely different person.

It's hilarious how she shows off her make up with that filter on as well. It's not even a true representation of what she looks like 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 9
Wow look at our lovely pair of unripe pumpkins that we just picked 🤣🤣 looks like all the best ones have already been taken 🤣 I’m thinking it’s a trip to the local supermarket before halloween for that pair of idiots
More beige 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Wow look at our lovely pair of unripe pumpkins that we just picked 🤣🤣 looks like all the best ones have already been taken 🤣 I’m thinking it’s a trip to the local supermarket before halloween for that pair of idiots
The tripod for the perfect shots 🤣. What a sad little life Jane..

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
They really are like a walking talking parody aren’t they. The pumpkins. Gahhh! Everything for the gram - problem is they’re so thick they wouldn’t even think to pick a couple of ORANGE pumpkins for the ‘sexy saunter round the pumpkin patch’ video. Keep this loved up shite coming I say. It’s too good!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Ahh Sean! I took my toddler to the pumpkin patch today too!

They're always in front of a ring light - like….. who has time?!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I wonder what shade of beige they are painting the house now .. can’t wait for the home updates

• Haha
Reactions: 9
When I go pumpkin picking with my step kids and other kids all I see there are other families really. I mean maybe there are but I've never noticed just a couple. And people take pics of the kids and maybe as a family quick but a couple doing photos lifting in the air would really stand out. I mean your stood in a field full of other people. Unless it's different where I go 😂

Reactions: 14
When I go pumpkin picking with my step kids and other kids all I see there are other families really. I mean maybe there are but I've never noticed just a couple. And people take pics of the kids and maybe as a family quick but a couple doing photos lifting in the air would really stand out. I mean your stood in a field full of other people. Unless it's different where I go 😂
Those two are used to standing out. Maybe I've lived a sheltered life but I don't think I've ever seen anyone with a worse dress sense than her. She might as well be walking around topless.

Reactions: 10
How pathetic are these two though seriously she was slagging him off all over the internet a few weeks ago & now they acting like a little married couple 🤣 he has met his match he won’t be able to get rid of her unlike the rest of his ex’s they bleeping ran for the hills she is here to stay ££

• Haha
Reactions: 20
How pathetic are these two though seriously she was slagging him off all over the internet a few weeks ago & now they acting like a little married couple 🤣 he has met his match he won’t be able to get rid of her unlike the rest of his ex’s they bleeping ran for the hills she is here to stay ££
It’s abundantly clear she’s there with the Pratt cos she’s skint. Selling her gifted sweat shop tat on her ‘Olivia Bracy Clothes’ page… for £20 a pop. I’d love to see what these companies she’s ‘modelling’ for think seeing her selling it on, so brazenly too! I mean, her make up biz is never gonna take off. Pratt’s the best option for her. Her over the top smiles and giddiness are so transparent and as said previously, he couldn’t be less interested / incredibly embarrassed by it all if he tried.

Reactions: 13
Why are they painting the wall before they panel it, like surely you’d panel it first? Because the caulking will just go all over the pre painting surface? 🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.