Sean Pratt #11 Olivia is young and thick, pay her a fiver and she’ll rate your dick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The fashion. The food. The classy decor.

I am so happy they've stopped pretending to have split up 😅

NOW FILM THE EGG TUTORIAL AND SHOW US THE BOG PORTRAIT!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
This pair and their loved up Instagram stories are making me want to vomit 🤮 Do we think they’re trying to prove a little too hard that they’re happy with cutsie days and painting his gay haven of a house next. They can spend the evening re positioning his scatter cushions

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What on earth is going on here! Her current ‘loved up’ stories… it’s gone from 0-60 real quick. Anyone else think Seany Boy doesn’t look like he’s into it 100%? She’s showing the turkey teef off with that cheesy grin like there’s no tomorrow, seany however, different story.
Well her outfit ‘all the nudes’ - beige as duck honey - just like the house on a hill account. She blends right in!

Reactions: 15
The pumpkin picking thing is just proof that these people live their lives for the gram…pumpkin picking is for kids..I’ve never seen adults pumpkin picking without kids 😂

Reactions: 20
What on earth is going on here! Her current ‘loved up’ stories… it’s gone from 0-60 real quick. Anyone else think Seany Boy doesn’t look like he’s into it 100%? She’s showing the turkey teef off with that cheesy grin like there’s no tomorrow, seany however, different story.
Well her outfit ‘all the nudes’ - beige as duck honey - just like the house on a hill account. She blends right in!
He couldn’t look less interested if he tried. In of the clips, she goes to kiss him and he doesn’t do anything until he realises she is filming. Surely, deep down he must be embarrassed knowing what she said about him for all her followers to see and now she’s got him back on her stories.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
35331F5A-C08E-47F9-8729-5BD67EC88212.jpeg
No Olivia. Because my boyfriend is not an obsessed, narcissistic, control freak. No doubt there’ll be girls thinking this is ✨ couple goals ✨ 😩

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
YES!! I thought this too. Think how messy it will get if he dumps her 🙊😂

Reactions: 5
It’s 17 degrees where I am. I know Nuneaton is a bit further north than me but the coats and boots and big woolly hats are a bit much for such mild weather. I don’t really get the pumpkin obsession either - it’s a bit childish!

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.