Sean Phipps

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No I'm actually getting second hand embarrassment by the fact that he actually posted about throwing the towel with the job experience, not to mention that fact that that clown got almost 7.5k likes for that post
The comments are shocking. Gives Irish people in Oz a bad name. Never met anyone as work shy as him and his crowd.

Reactions: 7
The comments are shocking. Gives Irish people in Oz a bad name. Never met anyone as work shy as him and his crowd.
I felt my brain cells reducing as I read the comments, maybe I'm naive but WHY are Irish influencers particularly embarrassing and how do they even have fanbases? Is it the 'one of our own' mentality?

Reactions: 9
So is he sill able to do his 88 days work in another area or is that it????

Reactions: 1
So is he sill able to do his 88 days work in another area or is that it????
No he can still do it any other area that will sign him off once he get’s it completed before his current visa expires.

Reactions: 3
He’s an utter embarrassment to Irish people. He has no work ethic and his carry on is so childish and immature. He needs to get a grip of himself.
loads of people just get on with their work. If he’d actually done a real “day in the life of “ I’d have found that interesting.

Reactions: 5
Ah stop it 💀 I really thought he was just acting up for a bit of content, I knew he was a dose of shite but I thought surely he can’t be that bad to quit. Anyone I know who went over for the rural work found it tough but enjoyed it at the same time and sure it’s a good way to put the head down and save a few bob. I saw some people I follow liking the post and I automatically got the ick 🤮

My confusion is his lack of self awareness. Surely he knows himself and knows he would not be able to hack it. Like you can work in a petrol station or something in the middle of nowhere for the regional work.. why didnt he just do something like that instead.

Ah stop it 💀 I really thought he was just acting up for a bit of content, I knew he was a dose of shite but I thought surely he can’t be that bad to quit. Anyone I know who went over for the rural work found it tough but enjoyed it at the same time and sure it’s a good way to put the head down and save a few bob. I saw some people I follow liking the post and I automatically got the ick 🤮
Most do it as soon as they get there to get it over and done with so it's not looming over them these bellends living there best life for months and bang a bit of reality and they bail
How have they so much disposable cash he has no instagram ads anymore maybe the grass ising always greener on the other side

Reactions: 4
My confusion is his lack of self awareness. Surely he knows himself and knows he would not be able to hack it. Like you can work in a petrol station or something in the middle of nowhere for the regional work.. why didnt he just do something like that instead.
Probably for content 🙄

Reactions: 4
Probably for content 🙄
Was gonna say the same thing, I’d say he thought farm work would give him way better content than any other rural work, so invested in doing it for the gram that he never stopped to consider that he wouldn’t actually be able for it

Reactions: 3
Most do it as soon as they get there to get it over and done with so it's not looming over them these bellends living there best life for months and bang a bit of reality and they bail
How have they so much disposable cash he has no instagram ads anymore maybe the grass ising always greener on the other side
Don’t ya know his mammy will be sending him money to keep him going. Like the hotel when he ran from the farm…. She’s a fool. If my kid ending up doing that I’d tell them to &@&# off. They’d have no choice but to go back to the farm and grow up.

Reactions: 5
Don’t ya know his mammy will be sending him money to keep him going. Like the hotel when he ran from the farm…. She’s a fool. If my kid ending up doing that I’d tell them to &@&# off. They’d have no choice but to go back to the farm and grow up.
That’s the reason he is the way he is. A spoilt mammys boy with zero responsibilities in life. Most people wouldn’t have to option to run away and book into a hotel paid by for mammy, because we’d be told to cop on and grow up.
Look at when he abandoned his car outside someone’s house. Was too lazy to get up off his hole and move it so let it be taken away and then wouldn’t pay the fine. I’d say he expected his mammy to.

Reactions: 12
He'll be booted off this farm too. Like can you not duck their produce around the place and just do the job. I'd be turned off buying that brand of apples after watching his videos 🤢

He'll be booted off this farm too. Like can you not duck their produce around the place and just do the job. I'd be turned off buying that brand of apples after watching his videos 🤢
Do they think it’s funny to come across as being incompetent in the most basic of tasks?

Do they think it’s funny to come across as being incompetent in the most basic of tasks?
I'm more embarrassed by mutuals I follow by the dozens liking two work allergic clowns that are meant to be doing their job and a relatively easy yet demanding one at that which implies that those people liking his posts actually find it as funny as they do

New post idea - Sean Phipps Tips in the Outback - don’t worry his mamma gonna bring him back ( sweet Jesus)

• Haha
Reactions: 8