Sean Phipps

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They won’t go, the carry on out of the both of them is unreal. What’s it 7 jobs now he’s quit? Why’s he even over there - they wouldn’t even lift a finger to scratch their arses 🙄

Reactions: 6
They won’t go, the carry on out of the both of them is unreal. What’s it 7 jobs now he’s quit? Why’s he even over there - they wouldn’t even lift a finger to scratch their arses 🙄
Used to being handed everything as freebies and his mam giving him the Sunday dinner in the bed. I’d say she’s only short of washing him, not surprised he is the way he is!

Reactions: 7
Why is he getting his brows done to go to a farm. He'll be on the next flight to Dublin 😂

Reactions: 2
Why is him and his pal going to the farm
It’s part of the visa requirements to complete 3 months farm/regional work. I can’t imagine either of them doing manual work, his mate is already having a meltdown about the living quarters. They’ll both be back by summer, neither would work on batteries!

Reactions: 10
It’s part of the visa requirements to complete 3 months farm/regional work. I can’t imagine either of them doing manual work, his mate is already having a meltdown about the living quarters. They’ll both be back by summer, neither would work on batteries!

Ah ok they should have done that when they arrived she seems such a diva she won’t last

Reactions: 3
I can’t see him or her lasting 88 days 😅 like yes the farmer is 22 but he’s also the boss 😅

Reactions: 3
Hell not last jig time in the outback. Nor will his sidekick. Jesus Christ farm work is great craic, hard work but most enjoyable.
He needs to get down of the cross FFS 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Can't see them lasting....there will be a bust up or they will be told to duck off cos people are trying to actually work.

Reactions: 4
He is literally so annoying!! Like why can’t he just get on with it and learn something!! 🤦🏼‍♀️ he’s an actual embarrassment imo

Reactions: 8
He is literally so annoying!! Like why can’t he just get on with it and learn something!! 🤦🏼‍♀️ he’s an actual embarrassment imo
Couldn't agree more. There is a girl from Kerry and her and her girlfriend did there 88 days at the start of their trip and went to work in a pub in the outback and she documented this on her TikTok account. Wonder why Sean chose to work on a farm????????????

Reactions: 5
Phipps tips ….
---
The actual disrespect and immaturity of them. Imagine that farmer may think all Irish people are like that …

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Has he quit aready?
Yep didn’t even last 3 days, neither of them can handle manual work, lazy as f*ck. His mate is actually more annoying than him and that’s saying something, she did one day! I’d say the farmer is delighted to see the back of them. Wonder where they’ll do the rest of their 88 days or if they’ll hightail it home now that they can’t stay for a 2nd year without completing regional work?!

Reactions: 13
What I took from that they gave up, threw the towel in, his ma came to the rescue and booked them in somewhere. Still living off mammy on the other side of the world. He should just give up and come home! How embarrassing is he to go that far and act like a pre teen - most people get stuck in and sort their lives out. He just laughs at everything that isn’t funny. Sad really… he’ll amount to nothing in life.

Reactions: 13