Sean Phipps

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m generally not one to slag off someone’s accent but she sounds like she was dragged up. Utter scumbags the pair of them. People wonder why the Irish have a bad name in Australia it is because of work shy pos like them.

Reactions: 19
They must have been kicked off the previous farm. All their funny apple throwing didn't go down well with the farmers it looks like 😂

Reactions: 8
They must have been kicked off the previous farm. All their funny apple throwing didn't go down well with the farmers it looks like 😂
Thought that alright when he went quiet and popped up on a totally different farm. I’d say they’re out of the place they were sharing with those girls too.

Reactions: 7
He's on his 3rd farm now. How many farms are you allowed to do while doing the 88 days?????

Reactions: 3
He's on his 3rd farm now. How many farms are you allowed to do while doing the 88 days?????
You can go to as many as you like but it would be easier to stay on the same farm as friends have said it’s a hassle when it comes to organising your payslips and counting up days to submit your visa 😅

Reactions: 2
You can go to as many as you like but it would be easier to stay on the same farm as friends have said it’s a hassle when it comes to organising your payslips and counting up days to submit your visa 😅
He should give up the farm work and go work in a pub in the outback. He’d be better suited to that

Reactions: 2
He should give up the farm work and go work in a pub in the outback. He’d be better suited to that
I don’t think hospitality counts for Uk/Irish backpackers. I have mates who wanted to do that years ago and they weren’t eligible but I maybe since Covid it’s changed

Reactions: 1
I don’t think hospitality counts for Uk/Irish backpackers. I have mates who wanted to do that years ago and they weren’t eligible but I maybe since Covid it’s changed
There was a girl from Kerry who did it with her girlfriend and they started the 88 days before Christmas in a place called Ivanhoe I think

Reactions: 1
Hospitality work counts as regional work in certain areas like the Northern Territory and other regional postcodes. He’d be much better off doing that kind of work at this stage.

Reactions: 3
Even if he was to do hospitality, he wouldn’t last more than a few days. He’d think “oh dis is great I get to work in a bar givin ou shotssss” until he’s WORKING until 3am and dealing with drunk people like himself. He’ll come on stories “ah no duck dah I’m getting ouha here. Mamma P to the rescue” and his followers will some how eat it up AGAIN

if he keeps going his year will be up before he has the 88 days done.
Wasters the pair of them. The farm work isnt that bad, yes its tough and tiring especially in the heat but its not as bad as they are making out, as for the latest with the farmer, most definitely lies any excuse to cut and run.

Reactions: 8
He’s such a victim, dear god Sean get off your hole and show a backbone instead of being so lazy and entitled