Scummy Mummies

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow Helen really made that birthday message to her daughter all about herself:

It's my fourth birthday as a single mother
I had my daughter two days before I turned 30
IT'S MY BIRTHDAY ON MONDAYYYYY!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Wow Helen really made that birthday message to her daughter all about herself:

It's my fourth birthday as a single mother
I had my daughter two days before I turned 30
IT'S MY BIRTHDAY ON MONDAYYYYY!
Her ego is massive, just like when Viv Westwood died and she made it alllll about herself!

• Sad
I know the big heart is hiding his face but Helen’s bf looks like he might be a looker, unless he has massive buck teeth.

She even manages to be annoying whilst running a marathon! Just shut up, turn your phone off and run!

Reactions: 4
It’s really odd posting someone with their face obscured. Either respect their wish for privacy and don’t post or just post their face so we can all see what lurks underneath!! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It’s really odd posting someone with their face obscured. Either respect their wish for privacy and don’t post or just post their face so we can all see what lurks underneath!! 😂
It’s the IG version of checking in at a hospital location on Facebook with no accompanying explanation.

Reactions: 5
It would be something like this:

“G’day from New York. This single mama did A Hard Thing and ran the NY marathon. I know it makes me sound like such a running dork but running away from my kids has been life-changing. Here I am during term time with My Gorgeous Mystery Man (who absolutely doesn’t have a face like a smacked arse). Here’s to all the Divorced Mums that are single-handedly raising their kids and absolutely exhausted. You too could be nothing like me if you tried harder.

I’m homeward bound to a massive and inexplicable pile of washing. See you all on the other side!”

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It would be something like this:

“G’day from New York. This single mama did A Hard Thing and ran the NY marathon. I know it makes me sound like such a running dork but running away from my kids has been life-changing. Here I am during term time with My Gorgeous Mystery Man (who absolutely doesn’t have a face like a smacked arse). Here’s to all the Divorced Mums that are single-handedly raising their kids and absolutely exhausted. You too could be nothing like me if you tried harder.

I’m homeward bound to a massive and inexplicable pile of washing. See you all on the other side!”
You forgot - And I am SO HAPPY and full of JOY!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
You forgot - And I am SO HAPPY and full of JOY!
"Ah! Joy, joy joy *smacks lips* oh new York *smacks lips* um *smacks lips* new York is fabulous! *Smacks lips* shout out to my lovely man! Mwah mwah mwah! *Smacks lips* love ya all! Ah, glorious!"

P.S. anyone get the rage when she blows kisses on her running stories with multiple "mwah, mwah, mwah!" No? Just me? 🤣🤣

• Haha
Plus she’ll have smoked all the fags, drunk all the wine and eaten all the junk food, post ‘thon. Wacky ole thing

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Plus she’ll have smoked all the fags, drunk all the wine and eaten all the junk food, post ‘thon. Wacky ole thing
Middle-life crisis much??!!! Jesus Christ, she’s obnoxiously annoying. I must confess I stopped listening to the audio and only look at the video without any sound as the sound of her voice really turns my stomach. Also, holiday abroad with the GORGEOUS MAN and her bestie… What a shame she doesn’t think to take her kids to NY, they only get taken on the free gifted UK breaks

Interesting how she's not posted about her new PB time for marathon 🤔 and all the negative splits like the dork she is(!!)

Have noticed recently she's not been as fast - nothing wrong with that all btw good on anyone for just running regardless of speed - so I reckon she's not smashed the PB like she'd hoped or she would be bragging about it. She'll cover it up though with "my calf fucked up, but yanno I'm just grateful to be in NYC running with glorious people and my lovely man! Pure joy!"

In all seriousness though she did get to a point where she was doing really fast times and then saying how she'd vomit after or how she'd been fasting before, maybe she's realised she was pushing herself a bit too hard. Nothing wrong with being slower Helen! Thought you were body positive and slow movement is also good? 🤔