Scummy Mummies

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her PT stuff is not cheap either. I know someone who used to train at the same gym and couldn’t afford to carry on, who has a fairly senior role in her career.

Reactions: 1
Her PT stuff is not cheap either. I know someone who used to train at the same gym and couldn’t afford to carry on, who has a fairly senior role in her career.
I wonder if she gets that discounted as she has done lives about her “fitness journey” with them before and also tags them a fair amount in her insta stories. She has a running coach as well doesn’t she?

Reactions: 2
I wonder if she gets that discounted as she has done lives about her “fitness journey” with them before and also tags them a fair amount in her insta stories. She has a running coach as well doesn’t she?
She has coaches for most of her fitness stuff - lifting, running, whatevering. I’m pretty sure she mentioned her running coach was originally gifted or heavily discounted as an influencer PR grift but that was ages ago. I don’t know if she’s still got that deal. Mind you, she’s repping for Sweaty Betty now, so she probably gets something via that channel, either directly or because the PT has designs on being a fitness influencer/seen by a big brand like SB.

She’s the least relatable single mother out there. I’m surprised she has such a big following.

Reactions: 4
I’m sure it is. But it’s another thing that she is getting that most of us would struggle to afford and doesn’t really scream ‘broke single parent’!

Reactions: 3
She is middle class poor, I have friends like that, claiming poverty because after all the school fees are paid, they are really having to hunt around to find a good deal on a villa for their annual trip to the Lakes. Or, bemoaning the fact that their child benefit is cut because although husband earns close to if not 6 figures that money really came in handy for odds and ends.

Reactions: 6
Imagine how much washing she’ll have going from one holiday to another, that’ll be content for weeks…. the piles of washing.

• Haha
From what I deduced having read her book, she shagged him while at uni and they never split up. Not exactly romance of the century.
she ended up following him to the UK and they eventually had kids and got married through lack of imagination. Then he met someone else.
not cool to have an affair /not condoning. But it’s sort of life. Never should have been together in first place.
He clearly did her a favour. She’s now skinny and rich !

Reactions: 5
From what I deduced having read her book, she shagged him while at uni and they never split up. Not exactly romance of the century.
she ended up following him to the UK and they eventually had kids and got married through lack of imagination. Then he met someone else.
not cool to have an affair /not condoning. But it’s sort of life. Never should have been together in first place.
He clearly did her a favour. She’s now skinny and rich !
And he’s always got the kids so she can be off with Gorgeous Man. It’s win-win for her really but she just can’t move on and stop whining about the affair. She’s on the Mother Pukka podcast rehashing old content. Will she still be bleating on about it when she marries New Man? I bet that’s gonna happen soon!

Well, good for her for snaring another man and all the weigh loss. However, can she not get some #gifted sunscreen or face moisturiser? She aging about a year with every month that goes by!
I don’t think she cares as long as she is thin. All of her content post split and weight loss screams of someone who finally feels validated and part of the insta mums club because she is slim.

Well, good for her for snaring another man and all the weigh loss. However, can she not get some #gifted sunscreen or face moisturiser? She aging about a year with every month that goes by!

That will be the fags and booze. Wonder if she will jump on the "going sober" insta twit bandwagon?

• Haha
I don’t think she cares as long as she is thin. All of her content post split and weight loss screams of someone who finally feels validated and part of the insta mums club because she is slim.
True, I just hadn’t been looking for so long and was quite shocked to see how haggard she’s looking these days. Also noticed that Ellie is finally getting on the freebie wagon and sharing the pirate’s booty. I always
That will be the fags and booze. Wonder if she will jump on the "going sober" insta twit bandwagon?
Oh you wait, give it time and she’ll write the “Get sober and be (SOOOO bleeping) happy” book!

It’s all very well being thin but it has come at a price which has aged her terribly. My 79 year old mum looks more youthful than Unfiltered Helen when she is not hiding behind the massive spectacles!

Reactions: 1
It’s all very well being thin but it has come at a price which has aged her terribly. My 79 year old mum looks more youthful than Unfiltered Helen when she is not hiding behind the massive spectacles!

She's not even that thin. Yes, she's lost weight but when you look at the photos shared of her from people who have seen their shows she's very different to the "skinny" selfies.
(Nothing wrong with her figure now btw it's a shame she feels the need to make herself appear thinner. Not very body positive is it).