Scummy Mummies

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Helen truly is on brand with the Scummy Mummies ethos whereas Ellie seems to have healthy relationships with her spouse and children, doesn't overshare info about her kids online including all the junk food she's feeding them, obviously has pride in her house (she Insta-ed the tit out of her new kitchen) and can keep on top of day to day tasks. It very much feels like a one woman show now with Ellie just pretending to be a scummy mummy when she is in fact a very, very middle class mummy.

Reactions: 5
Helen's story this morning "shout out to single parents Monday mornings are hard" 🙄🙄🙄

And the comment about her son "my littlest one". He's 12 this year. duck off.
And referring to her daughter as "she". I thought Helen announced last year her daughter was non binary?

Reactions: 2
Oh, I think Ellie still has her moments! I see her as pretty normal, ie not Insta-perfect, so scummy is all relative.

Helen's story this morning "shout out to single parents Monday mornings are hard" 🙄🙄🙄

And referring to her daughter as "she". I thought Helen announced last year her daughter was non binary?
Helen didn’t confirm anything about her daughter. She went to pride with her last year and has occasionally referred to her with they/them pronouns and people in her comments have done the same. So it’s not something I believe she’s spoken about publicly. It’s weird though, because I’m sure a couple of years ago (maybe not as long as 2 years) she posted about having a divorce party or possibly a book launch party and she did a big post about how proud she was of her daughter for becoming a strong young woman and that they were wearing matching dresses. Now (for one of her recent posts), it seems she’s gone for the non binary uniform of unflattering clothes and short hair. It’s a teenage phase I doubt will last. Social contagion is pretty common and her daughter at 14 is probably at the upper age now for it. I think a lot of kids move past it as they get older.

Helen didn’t confirm anything about her daughter. She went to pride with her last year and has occasionally referred to her with they/them pronouns and people in her comments have done the same. So it’s not something I believe she’s spoken about publicly. It’s weird though, because I’m sure a couple of years ago (maybe not as long as 2 years) she posted about having a divorce party or possibly a book launch party and she did a big post about how proud she was of her daughter for becoming a strong young woman and that they were wearing matching dresses. Now (for one of her recent posts), it seems she’s gone for the non binary uniform of unflattering clothes and short hair. It’s a teenage phase I doubt will last. Social contagion is pretty common and her daughter at 14 is probably at the upper age now for it. I think a lot of kids move past it as they get older.

Ah ok, yeah she was very cryptic but there was a lot of alluding to her daughter being non binary with the whole "my teenager" comments etc I'm just a bit confused or did Helen most likely just want more engagement from causing speculation

Reactions: 1
She will save the big reveal for when she needs to appeal to a new audience. The clock is ticking on how long she can milk the Mummy market when her kids will be off to uni soonish.

She loves breadcrumbing bits and pieces of info though. It’s clear she has a new fella but doesn’t want to ruin her “Woe is me single mum” narrative by admitting that.

I did go down a rabbit hole (and obv won't say any details - not that I know any- for privacy and so on) but Helen's ex is in a polyamorous/ethically non monogamous relationship. I did also see something about a fundraiser for mermaids. This is an open account so anyone can see it.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I did go down a rabbit hole (and obv won't say any details - not that I know any- for privacy and so on) but Helen's ex is in a polyamorous/ethically non monogamous relationship. I did also see something about a fundraiser for mermaids. This is an open account so anyone can see it.
Both parents have gone all-in on the midlife crises. No wonder the kids are all over the place.

I never refer to myself as a single parent because it’s insulting to both my kids dad who’s involved and genuine single parents.
I had mine today, dropped one at breakfast club, walked a mile to nursery and then went to work but I’m nota single parent as I don’t do that every day - and neither does she!

Is it me or does Helen seem drunk and slur-ry following her lunch….
That's her all the time 🤣 bleeping pisshead she is.

She's missing a trick, the latest insta mum trend is going "sober" - not drinking alcohol anymore and not forcing wine mummy culture down everyone's throats. How long before Helen jumps on that bandwagon 🙄 I'm surprised she's so skinny with all the drinking as alcohol has loads of calories

That's why she's always running. She's not gonna risk beefing up like before.
But don't forget - "it was never about weight loss, couldn't give a duck about losing weight, it's about health and nutrition blah blah blah". duck off Helen, of course it was about weight loss 😴

We'd all be skinny if we had a free personal trainer, nutritionist and running coach - plus umpteen hours of child-free time every week to run for miles and miles

Reactions: 10
Helen says she ‘has her kids for nearly two weeks without a break.’ She managed to leave them to go out to dinner last night though.
Thoughts and prayers Helen.
My heart bleeds for her. I’ve had my kids for 10 years without a break, apart from a couple of overnight stays when giving birth to their siblings and the odd night away for a special occasion. Someone get me a medal?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
duck me they are off to climb to Everest Base Camp in a couple of weeks. Lots of freebie clothes to take and time away from the kids. It’s for charity though apparently so that’s ok 🙄 #singleparent #giftedshit

And who looks after the kids when she's away as she's a single parent with no other parent to ever help her out if her constant narrative is to be believed?

And who looks after the kids when she's away as she's a single parent with no other parent to ever help her out if her constant narrative is to be believed?

Exactly this. Regardless of how her ex behaved with the affair - which I don't condone - she refuses to acknowledge that he clearly a doting parent and plays an active role in the kids lives and does more than his fair share. Helen strikes me as one of those mums who won't acknowledge him on father's Day - you know cos he's the kids father - but will make I ALL about her "oh happy father's Day to me as I'm a single mum blah blah blah".

I've literally never seen a single dad do this on mother's Day btw making it all about them. Mums have their day and dad's have theirs.

I hope her leg injury means she ends up not being able to run and gains all the weight back (petty I know) ☺

• Haha
Helen has never once referenced him in a positive light so she won't start now. Let's just hope he feeds those kids properly - the absolute trash she feeds them is not even funny anymore. They are growing children and need proper nourishing food.

Helen has never once referenced him in a positive light so she won't start now. Let's just hope he feeds those kids properly - the absolute trash she feeds them is not even funny anymore. They are growing children and need proper nourishing food.
I'll put good money on him actually feeding them proper meals with vegetables etc. But she'd never admit to it though.

Also, I know it's bitchy but bleeping hell her wrinkles 😳 brag about being thin and a so called health expert all you want, but clearly the wine and fags are taking their toll 🥴

Screenshot_20230306-135224.png

• Wow