Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Antonina

Chatty Member
She can shag the entire south east London if she wants but it’s a pity she shares so much of this online with her near-teen children (and their mates) being able to read of all this, coming back home knowing that she brings random men for a quick fuck.

• Haha
Reactions: 8

pinkrobot

VIP Member
It was really misjudged and quite frankly offensive. Whether you're a monarchist / republican / in the middle just have some respect for a recently passed lady who devoted her whole life to this country and touched millions of people.

The pomposity of "if not now, when?" - well how about after the late Queen has been buried. I've never known them to engage in any serious political debates before. So why start now girls?! I noticed many of their influencer friends gave it a big swerve.

petitspois

VIP Member
I think both Helen and the new woman look pretty interesting tbh, it’s the ex that looks like he’s just moved out of his mum’s spare room.

• Haha

Lulalala

Chatty Member
Pre-COVID mummy problems (gin o’clock, which scamp and dude muslin squares to buy, strong girls club pin etc etc) were well defined within the squares.
But when homeschooling came along and panny d it’s not that simple anymore. Parents are drowning the past year and it continues.
Absolutely agree. They aren’t relatable to every day parents who are working from home, trying to care for their kids while working and trying to juggle it all.
Then you have Ellie and Helen who aren’t working and nothing else to fill their day but moaning about how hard it is for them trying to care for the kids. And then Helen and her every second weekend off away from her kids and random other nights ….. yup! Can totally see how their life is so hard right now…..!

Lulalala

Chatty Member
I was listening to the recent podcast about the trip to Antarctica and they said Helen was meant to go and not Jim . But Helen decided not to go because of mum guilt. I burst out laughing. She’s always away!!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7

winkler

Why can she get a hotel like any other person would do? It comes across grabby and entitled. Influencers become so accustomed to getting everything *PRGifted that they won't put their hands in their own pocket for a single thing.

hattie20

VIP Member
Oh man, these Insta wankers are still doing “panels” at events where they all talk about each other, to each other. With Helen leading it.

So there’s a room full of people, all talking about their own books with the next generation of wannabes taking notes and hoping to get a book deal to write a load of crap themselves.

Don’t they just bore themselves to death? They’ve been doing this shit since 2015.

• Haha

Aab41

VIP Member
But she was really happy being a size 18 remember?! Though I'm only jealous I can't run and lose weight too 🤣

petitspois

VIP Member
Well, Mermaids promotes puberty blockers which are proven to arrest development forever when why not just let the child be gender non conforming and support them through tricky teenage years?
Pushing children to transition is abuse.

It’s completely different to sexuality which, of course, is up to you as long as it’s consensual.

I’d rather see Helen have a sex toy than a group of adults in latex in a hot tub tbh. Although you have to admit that happens when they’re child free.

• Heart

Spilttea

VIP Member
They need to diversify and change up their schtick.
They were of their time when it was funny to admit to day drinking and hating motherhood. A time that was basically lots of posh and privileged middle class former Londoners pretending their life went to pot after having kids. 🙄

Now all those babies are at primary/secondary, influencers are universally derided and even the most famous of the instamums are having to find another way to connect with their followers.

I’m not a Royalist but they should either have been respectful and if they couldn’t be respectful they should have shut the fuck up and said nothing at all.

petitspois

VIP Member
Helen’s house is a complete tip the whole time. She’s got no doors on her kitchen cupboards, every single surface is covered in crap and there’s always mounds of washing everywhere. They must change four times a day.

As she’s got some cash this all makes her a ‘character’. If she was on a council estate I’m sure social services would’ve paid her a visit by now.

All of these happily married/never married Influencers promoting Helen's book is becoming tiresome. Helen's brand seems to be disingenuity.

Missymoo92

VIP Member
She’s lost a lot of weight very quickly and it shows on her face. I think she’s early 40’s?
43 - she never mentions it 🥴 I bet she's gutted her tits have shrunk 🤣

Also she can f*ck off this morning with her - "ah just gonna buy some ham cos yanno I'm a single mum and I have to do it all". Trying to be relatable as ever but has already mentioned how she's got the October half-term all to herself without her children. It's laughable that she thinks single mums could relate to her 🤦

RestingBunchFace

She did have a freebie deep clean and one of those money for old rope tidy-upper people didn’t she, not long after she split with her husband? It soon went back to a shit tip.
I'm not the tidiest person in the world but her house gives me the ick. How is there clutter on EVERY surface? And aren't half the doors missing from her kitchen cupboards? I don't understand how she can live like that - especially as with two kids at school all day and at their dad's for at least part of every weekend she's got loads of time to get the place in order. Even running and lollipop head selfies don't take up a full day!

petitspois

VIP Member
Blimey Helen’s ex has been punching his whole life. Does he have a diamond encrusted wang or something? Why would Helen or Kimchi woman ever be interested in him? He looks like the type of guy who hangs out at Ladbrokes all day.
Quite right! Amazing really to think that toothy runt is at the heart of all of this.

• Haha

Affiliatemebaby

VIP Member
I’m on holiday with my kindle and finally got round to reading Helen’s book, which I got on a 99p spree a while ago. Some of her Insta content makes more sense now, and I actually think she paints a good picture of the freedom that comes from realising you’re no longer in a bad relationship (even if you didn’t realise it at the time).

BUT I think it straddles genres unhelpfully. It’s a personal account claiming to be an advice book, with chunks of wisdom from various Insta experts. It doesn’t really work, as I can imagine it making women going through similar events without the benefits of a close knit family, group of friends, experts to hand feel very inadequate and lost.

For example, she does nod towards this when starting her chapter on friends, admitting that some people will not be as lucky as her, but (rightly, for a memoir) says she can only tell her own story. But then tells everyone that friends are crucial and advises them to get a range of people for various things around them. Just not doable for many of us. She promotes an app for single parents to meet each other as if that will sort everything out.

I think I’ve got decent friends but I wouldn’t have the group around me that she does if something went wrong, and reading this book would really make me feel it. I think it would for a lot of people and I worry that they will buy this at a vulnerable moment and end up feeling worse.

I’d hazard a guess that the exponential increase in her online thirsty antics is in direct correlation to developments in the ex’s relationship with the new partner.
I do feel for Helen. But it really irks me that her book about divorce (when she's not actually legally divorced yet? 🤔) is on the bestseller list and she's proclaiming to be living her best life a year and a bit after her world falling apart. I'm sure that she's still processing her split - not exactly in a place to advise others on how to handle their divorce.