Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

rogueapostrophe

VIP Member
An influencers version of skint is so so different to mine 🤣🤣
Her idea of being skint means she does not have the ex paying for all the bills like before. She said in various podcasts ages ago that she’d never paid a bill before getting divorced as he handled it all. Ironically she said that on some podcast about managing your finances 😂

Affiliatemebaby

VIP Member
North of 500k! Not entirely sure how much more as they rarely sell and given how individual they are the prices would probably vary between them. Not entirely sure how easy it would be to get a mortgage on one, although Helen does.

rogueapostrophe

VIP Member
Just saw her insta post. Fair play to her for running 30km but it took 3 hours. How many of us can take 3 hours out of our day at any time - let alone on a weekday? It’s nice for her that she can but you can’t keep the “I’m a busy single mum” schtick up for long if you have that freedom.
She can keep it up because there is nobody to tell her otherwise or call her out. Everyone just laps it up - apart from a few people on here that see through her BS

petitspois

VIP Member
I used to love these, and seen them live before, but started to get quite frustrated now. I don't understand how they are on a girls weekend away 3 of them from separate homes and clearly not social distancing in any photos or videos. Fair enough if Helen is in a bubble with Ellie maybe they can do it but this other woman is staying with them too and very close in the fire station pic. Surely by rules they could be indoors together but should stick to SD? They keep saying the other woman is a nurse every other sentence like maybe that means she is exempt from rules?! Just seems irresponsible to me.

Also Helen posted a pic this morning which lots of people pointed out had her daughter in only knickers in the background and she didn't take it down! I don't even think she usually shows her daughter's face online, presumable to protect privacy, yet her friends at school could see her caught unawares in her big pants - how mortifying for the girl!
I didn’t notice that but just checked, that’s awful.

rogueapostrophe

VIP Member
Are you suggesting this is the new partner posting? I also didn’t think her account was particularly out there and I’m definitely not her.
I think that’s the suggestion. I am not bothered by occasional sex chat and I don’t think that bears any impact on the kids welfare. There is generally a lot of stigma in the world about older people talking about having sex/fun.

Taralalala

I thought the pic was a bit shocking considering both of them avoid any pics with their kids on view. They can be a bit annoying at times with their scummy act and their carry on but I listened to the episode of their pod cast where they discuss Helen’s separation and I had a little cry. It’s rare to actually see real friends in social media world who care about each other.
I agree, I thought the podcast was really touching and their friendship behind all the act was evident.
I always really respected that they kept their kids out of their social media and didn't use them for ads etc. I can see that the pic of her in her underwear could have been an accident but if you were concerned about their privacy surely you would have taken it down as soon as someone pointed it out 😯

GossipMongoose

VIP Member
Ellie already is/has been a TV presenter and she is very good at it.

To be fair to the SM they pitched their show well before Motherland and got told that mothering/parenting was ‘too niche’. They talked about it years ago on their podcast. Sharon Horgan had a lot more on her CV than they did though, and commissioning editors would be readier to take her spin on the subject than two comedians pretty new to the scene.
Ah fair enough. I remember them talking about it on IG but I don’t recall the details.

I suspect Helen could also have a successful solo career with material based around her experiences in dating and/or her getting fit/running journey. As a PP said, they both need to move on from the kiddy chaos/wine o’clock schtick and probably that means dissolving their working partnership.

Jollyb

Doesn't look like she's going to get her sub 4 this time either. Her estimated finish time is over 4h30 now and pace dropped off. Wonder if her knee has gone or something. Always a bit shit if a race doesn't work out.

Lalalalaaaaaa85

VIP Member
Am I missing something on today’s post. Picture of Helen with cereal and she says ‘my kids are staying with me for two days.’ Has she split from her husband? Does she not have full time custody? I rarely look at their posts but swear last time I cared to pay attention she was married.

petitspois

VIP Member
She’s on another podcast regurgitating the story of the world’s greatest marriage destroyed by the discovery of a love letter. At what point does it become a bit stalkerish that she’s still rehashing this tired old story?! And who hasn’t already heard this a zillion times!!
Is that the Rosie Green one? she's the same, still banging on about her break up years later.