Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wolf359

Chatty Member
People will always pearl-clutch at stuff they don’t understand. My teens know I’ve been with both men and women and think I’m desperately uncool. Also, I didn’t notice about any actual kinks? Just that she’s part of the scene and it all seemed quite eloquently written.
Why do your children know about your sex life? Boundaries much?

Mermaids advocate for the sterilisation and surgical mutilation of children so that they never reach sexual maturity. You’d have to wonder what sort of people would think that’s a good thing and why.

• Heart
Reactions: 9

Spilttea

VIP Member
She made her weight a thing though. Like it’s been said she wasn’t just a fat woman existing in her part of the world she was actively marketing herself as fat and happy and collaborating with plus size brands Hence the Helen wears a size 18 insta account. Now she has made her thinnness part of her account too, all the body checking and angled photos to make herself appear thinner. If she can talk about it then it’s fair game to comment on it.

Lulalala

Chatty Member
I’m folllwing Ellie’s insta stories about her trip Antarctica. Not missing Helen at all. Ellie is great at bouncing off people and this trip has shown she absolutely carries helen

RestingBunchFace

The before and after selfies come out **BuT iT's NoT aBoUt WeIgHt LoSs** :rolleyes:

She's clearly fishing for compliments. I actually think she looks better in the middle picture. She looks scraggy and dishevelled now. But it could just be her weird obsession with taking lollipop head selfies from a stupidly high angle.

She used to be such a great representation for plus size women and now she's just become another skinny bitch showing off about being skinny, while trying to pretend she's not all about flaunting her weight loss. I used to enjoy her Fat Lot of Good podcast. She doesn't even seem like the same person anymore. She's let down the women that started following her in the first place when she was bigger.

• Heart

Lulalala

Chatty Member
Why can’t she clean her house. She doesn’t have young children or a job. She’s just a strange entitled women to be honest.

winkler

I’m not sure what the rules are here for sharing profiles.
Maybe people here might be interested in kimchi workshops in South London tho? I mean, who wouldn’t be?

• Haha
  • Heart

Missymoo92

VIP Member
London marathon predictions for Helen today -

- Regular story updates whilst running
- *puffs breathlessly
- "joy joy joy!"
- "London, London, oh it's glorious!"
- "Utterly glorious!"
- "Shout out to my kids I love you!"
- "My darling man, mi amour mi amour!"
- *Blows kisses into camera*
- Lip smacking and "um" between every fucking word
- pose with medal and her sweaty wrinkly face at the end.

😴😴

• Haha

RestingBunchFace

Honestly I wanted to cry a bit when she said 3 marathons in 3 months. I’m very lucky to still be happily married but I would kill to just have 20 minutes a week to myself to exercise. I have no time and no energy to do a 5k let alone train for a marathon. Although my kids are a lot younger than hers.

• Heart

Lulalala

Chatty Member
I have a relative who doesn’t work but is fit and slim. Easy if you have bugger all else to do when the kids are at school!
Absolutely!! I have a friend who has struggled with her weight for years. She’s recently become a stay at home mum. Her kids are in school. She goes to the gym every day and home cooks meals. She’s dropped so much weight… keeps banging on about how is about discipline etc ….. erm no it’s about having all day every day to your self!

I much prefer Ellie. Helen has too much issues and she’s a complete narcissist.

Reactions: 8

Wolf359

Chatty Member
People who talk all the time about how happy they are, are not happy people.
The genuinely happy ones are just cracking on with their lives with no need for external validation from the gram.

RestingBunchFace

The fact it’s taken her this long in her “dorky running journey” to give up smoking shows the whole running for fitness not weight loss party line was bullshit. If she really cared about her health she would’ve kicked smoking aged ago when the whole long-run-lollipop-head-selfie phase started.

Spilttea

VIP Member
How many women could transform their body and their health with all the help she has received ? Quite a few I imagine, coupled with a very active and responsible co-parent so she isn’t having to do it all by herself.

She had help, she did it with help. She wasn’t working a 9-5, carrying all the mental load and childcare/home responsibilities so although she looks amazing I’d hazard a guess most women her age would if they had that much time and £££ to spend solely on their own well-being.

• Heart

Realhousewifeofmanchester

Style Me Sunday - her post about when she doesn’t feel safe and calm she’s in ‘survival mode’ in a post to advertise dulux. Hmm yes tell the people of Ukraine to pain their walls green and it will all be fine. Seriously, what a dick

• Wow

LowCalCalzoneZone

VIP Member
I used to love their stories but Helen's last selfie - that was DEFINITELY all about how happy she is NOT AT ALL about getting just the right angle to make her look like a size 6 - has made me finally unfollow

I don't begrudge anyone happiness after a shit time and good for her etc etc. But the disingenuous selfies are so annoying and I've unfollowed people for less 😆