Scousebirdblogs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve just mentioned on the Kate Hayes thread that I’ve been a silent reader of tattle for a while and didn’t realise there were threads to the two biggest wools in Liverpool! Scousebird is beyond vile, me and my mates saw her out in town once and she was a proper show. Tatty hair extensions, lippy all over her face, honestly and she wonders why she’s fuckin single. She’s proper minty
SB thinks her long time followers have short memories.
My fave description of her came from a lad in work “saw her in the village last week, she’s a proper grock isn’t she”

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I don't understand Steph's need to share this - like when my friends get invited to something they don't all go on social media and post it then I go on and reshare it. Like who gives a fck!
Also I'd hate to be her liver if she ever has to do a liver function test.
Finally who said Sally is real... we all know influencers have a habit of creating their own drama for likes and comments - mind you Steph seems to have enough drama going on for all the L postcodes!
Funny you say that about “Sally” I honestly thought it was her little way of addressing what she’s reading on here about the shop of shite 🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
I am cringing for Steph. That laugh holy duck! You never laughed back then. You are a frock man head that needs to give your head a wobble. You say you love the trolls and how they feed your superpower...... never seen you look so over Fed you fat bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She needs to duck back off to Kirkdale and take that blag tit laugh with her and Sally is right it is all overpriced shite from China!! Custom made my arse HAHAHA steff you'll never be a real Scouser girl so turn it in!!!

Reactions: 2
I am cringing for Steph. That laugh holy duck! You never laughed back then. You are a frock man head that needs to give your head a wobble. You say you love the trolls and how they feed your superpower...... never seen you look so over Fed you fat bleep
Luckily she doesn’t pay for duck all because that poor personal trainer can’t seem to get her below a size 14 can she.

Last edited:
  • Haha
SB needs to realise that having an opinion isn’t trolling. She recently got a free gift off Kate McIver for a raffle and talked about her story (which is heartbreaking) but got free Kate McIver stuff while Kate was alive and never mentioned that she was desperately trying to fight for her life against stage 4 cancer. When Kate died Steph said nothing. Even Danielle Lloyd did a shoutout. She’s just despicable.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
SB needs to realise that having an opinion isn’t trolling. She recently got a free gift off Kate McIver for a raffle and talked about her story (which is heartbreaking) but got free Kate McIver stuff while Kate was alive and never mentioned that she was desperately trying to fight for her life against stage 4 cancer. When Kate died Steph said nothing. Even Danielle Lloyd did a shoutout. She’s just despicable.
Lisa Snowden did too x

Reactions: 1
Seems to have gotten worse since she split with her husband, he might of been all the horrible things she hints he was (those endless narcissist posts are aimed his way) but she was more grounded and stable it seems, at least where her daughter is concerned. Luckily Cora seems to be doted on by her dad and his family. As I said, he might of been a terrible husband, who knows... but Cora is clearly his world.

Also. I’ve heard she’s always been a “slag bag” 🤣
From what I can see all the narcissist stuff she posts, is exactly the sort of stuff an actual narcissist would say 🤔

Can someone please tell me who is going to buy ‘scouse bird coffee’? Genuinely interested in who her demographic is.

Also, Sally really hit a nerve with her ay? She hasn’t fucked up about her all day 😂

Reactions: 1
Can someone please tell me who is going to buy ‘scouse bird coffee’? Genuinely interested in who her demographic is.

Also, Sally really hit a nerve with her ay? She hasn’t fucked up about her all day 😂
My thoughts exactly, it’s like she can’t say no to anything, she’ll lend her name to any random shite. I even think the gin was ridiculous especially at £40 a bottle, I can’t think of anyone I’d even buy it for, everyone I know who drinks gin would deffo turn their nose up at it. The label and design is tacky af too it looks like it was designed by a school competition winner.
I’ve said before, it’s like she no idea what her brand is or who it’s aimed at, she’s just throwing everything in the mix and hoping for the best but it’s becoming a bit of a joke now. Coffee, PINK hot chocolate? Who over the age of 12 wants to drink that?
You’re not Madonna or Kylie, just because you’ve slapped ‘scousebird’ on it doesn’t make it desirable, it actually cheapens it. It’ll be perfume next 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
My thoughts exactly, it’s like she can’t say no to anything, she’ll lend her name to any random shite. I even think the gin was ridiculous especially at £40 a bottle, I can’t think of anyone I’d even buy it for, everyone I know who drinks gin would deffo turn their nose up at it. The label and design is tacky af too it looks like it was designed by a competition winner.
I’ve said before, it’s like she no idea what her brand is or who it’s aimed at, she’s just throwing everything in the mix and hoping for the best but it’s becoming a bit of a joke now. Coffee, PINK hot chocolate? Who over the age of 12 wants to drink that?
You’re not Madonna or Kylie, just because you’ve slapped ‘scousebird’ on it doesn’t make it desirable, it actually cheapens it. It’ll be perfume next 🤣🤣
It looks like it belongs with the random cheapo spirits in home and bargains or B&M

She defo reads here as she made a point to tell us about going to pick Cora up from nursery today.

She always looks pissed or hungover.

It looks like it belongs with the random cheapo spirits in home and bargains or B&M

She defo reads here as she made a point to tell us about going to pick Cora up from nursery today.

She always looks pissed or hungover.
I noticed that! Must be her 1 day with her today 🙈🙈🙈 shocking.

Yeah, my mate knows of her and says she’s a snotty little cow. All this be kind stuff is just to protect her image. That image was tarnished when she posted her parted legs in the bath. Sweat.

• Haha
proper making me cringe how much shes going on about “sally”! changed the shop bio to include her aswell! thought she was all about positivity and good vibes, basically just her circle of show again

She’s definitely been reading here hasn’t she ?! Hi Steph you woolly back narcissistic bleep. All that tat from China must mean corona virus is headed your way - we can only hope!

Keep your chins up and laughing like a man at all your haters darling - there’s plenty of us to keep you busy babe

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.