Scousebirdblogs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Because e

Eventually she feels threatened by females that’s why - poor lizzy parr was an example. They fell out over a lad originally and she was cast out like an old YSL platform
I always found it so weird the way she was mates with Lizzie and out drinking with her when Lizzie was underage 🤣
Think Lizzie is back in the SBP fold now.

I bet her caravan stinks of piss and is full of fleas. Talking of fleas whatever happened to her 2 cats? Pea ? Did they die? Did the husband get custody along with Cora ?
Really? Thought they were about the same age 😳
Lizzie was about 15 and Steph about 23

Anyone remember poor paddy? Maverick on Twitter. He was shat all over once she got a bit of Scouse fame. Back fired though as he went and nailed himself a gorgeous girlfriend. Same as the ex hubby. Deffo upgraded

Reactions: 5
I bet her caravan stinks of piss and is full of fleas. Talking of fleas whatever happened to her 2 cats? Pea ? Did they die? Did the husband get custody along with Cora ?

Lizzie was about 15 and Steph about 23

Anyone remember poor paddy? Maverick on Twitter. He was shat all over once she got a bit of Scouse fame. Back fired though as he went and nailed himself a gorgeous girlfriend. Same as the ex hubby. Deffo upgraded
Omg yes Paddy! Always felt sorry for him because there’s even a YouTube video where she’s talking about her ex’s and she’s clearly talking about him and not very nicely. That’s why I think she’s fair game to a degree because shes been a sly cow towards people publicly who don’t choose to put their whole lives online. Paul inherited both the cat and Cora 🙈🤣 there was another cat, don’t know what became of it.

• Haha
Omg yes Paddy! Always felt sorry for him because there’s even a YouTube video where she’s talking about her ex’s and she’s clearly talking about him and not very nicely. That’s why I think she’s fair game to a degree because shes been a sly cow towards people publicly who don’t choose to put their whole lives online. Paul inherited both the cat and Cora 🙈🤣 there was another cat, don’t know what became of it.
He was so mistreated! Literally went to work one day and got boosted the next. He spent cash on her crappy nans house too

He was so mistreated! Literally went to work one day and got boosted the next. He spent cash on her crappy nans house too
Ah that house was as horrifically decorated as the Crosby one!! I remember the wallpaper that looked like newspaper in her living room I’ve never seen such tacky taste in my life. The decor, her clothes, even the tit she used to dress Cora in (when she had her) there’s nothing typically “scouse” about her, it’s like she’s a wool. I remember Paddy’s new gf was gorgeous though.

Reactions: 4
Ah that house was as horrifically decorated as the Crosby one!! I remember the wallpaper that looked like newspaper in her living room I’ve never seen such tacky taste in my life. The decor, her clothes, even the tit she used to dress Cora in (when she had her) there’s nothing typically “scouse” about her, it’s like she’s a wool. I remember Paddy’s new gf was gorgeous though.
She was stunning! They all seem to upgrade

seen on her story someone called her out for her tat that she sells 😂 how does she think popping off on potential customers\followers makes her look

• Haha
It’s not that she doesn’t post about Cora that gives it away. It’s the fact she updates us on what shes doing daily that gives it away. Whether it’s telling us she didn’t wake up till 10am, to being out drinking and eating most nights of the week, or booking last minute Benidorm benders. Cora lives with her dad. If you believe otherwise you’re obviously not a parent if you’re watching her and thinking she’s a full time mum 🤣

I recall her saying she left home at 16, so maybe there are some issues there. Not everyone is cut out to be a parent sadly.
Either I didn't explain myself properly or you have misconstrued my point. I wasn't saying I thought she was a full time mum, she's clearly quite the opposite. My point was more ScouseMa and other accounts rarely mention their children so I wouldn't know either way if they were good parents (though I'm not surprised to hear she is a great mam!). The problem with SB is she flaunted Cora all over for years and now rarely does, she's done from 100-0 so it's more noticeable. It's not really comparable to the other accounts because they weren't stupid enough to flaunt their kids in the first place!

Reactions: 2
She tries so hard. Quite sad really. To have to lie about not having lips done, to have a tit hole house that you desperately try and be original.

Looks like a kid has thrown a paintbrush round every room and filled it will junk.

Those bleeping stairs are vile. Her clothes are vile. Her laugh is monstrous

Oh and her bestie Nicky... looks like a friggin dude! Never seen such a manly face on a woman EVER

Last edited:
I’ve never seen anyone dress as badly as her in my 30 years of living🤣 The designer tat is vile and someone needs to remind her she’s pushing 40. Cora was only ever used as a fashion accessory anyway, poor girl!

• Haha
She tries so hard. Quite sad really. To have to lie about not having lips done, to have a tit hole house that you desperately try and be original.

Looks like a kid has thrown a paintbrush round every room and filled it will junk.

Those bleeping stairs are vile. Her clothes are vile. Her laugh is monstrous

Oh and her bestie Nicky... looks like a friggin dude! Never seen such a manly face on a woman EVER
New year, new bestie 🤣🤣

• Haha
Remember she’s couldn’t even cope taking her child away for a week nearly a year ago cos she couldn’t wait to get back to something cock related. Vile.

Omg her mate Nicky going on about being loyal blah blah blah! She’s a bleeping man head with the beast chin

Reactions: 1
Hahah her mate Nicky ‘Off to Liverpool’. Little wool, you can stay away thanks.

Hahah her mate Nicky ‘Off to Liverpool’. Little wool, you can stay away thanks.
I don't understand Steph's need to share this - like when my friends get invited to something they don't all go on social media and post it then I go on and reshare it. Like who gives a fck!
Also I'd hate to be her liver if she ever has to do a liver function test.
Finally who said Sally is real... we all know influencers have a habit of creating their own drama for likes and comments - mind you Steph seems to have enough drama going on for all the L postcodes!

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I’ve just mentioned on the Kate Hayes thread that I’ve been a silent reader of tattle for a while and didn’t realise there were threads to the two biggest wools in Liverpool! Scousebird is beyond vile, me and my mates saw her out in town once and she was a proper show. Tatty hair extensions, lippy all over her face, honestly and she wonders why she’s fuckin single. She’s proper minty

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.