Scousebirdblogs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s very invested in this Jake bloke. They have the podcast together, which is now about 80% of her content, so there’s the financing of that.

If what she says about her marriage is true, that’s sad and must have been very difficult for her. I’d admire her for her professional success whilst going trough what must have been soul destroying personally.

However, to go from a marriage that involves separate rooms from day one to an “all your eggs in one basket” relationship with the local chancer is utter madness (and bizarre for someone who has previously come across as so savvy).

If this was a friend of mine, I’d be staging an intervention and googling hit men to get the fucker away from her!

Model 😂😂

David Gandy must be shitting himself knowing Jake Cretin could snatch that M&S pants gig from him.
I lol’d at this comment about David gandy

Now that the mystery’s solved its kinda boring me now. Let them get on with it, I’ve been where she is and no matter how many red flags there are you will still walk right into the lions den. She’ll know soon enough.

Reactions: 5
Also why did she post here this morning then delete it?
I wonder if she realised that saying ‘my life is private and none of your business, but here is a run down of my exes behaviour and my side of the story’ was an inconsistent stance to take.

If she wanted to keep her new relationship quiet we would know NOTHING about it. We would be oblivious. But she’s put it out there and people are interested. Her ex and her child and her house are wrapped up in how she promotes her business and engages with people, so were not mad for asking questions when things seem odd.

Agree that if she’s been let down/ fucked over by her ex then that’s really horrible but no one who puts their personal business online (e.g. the ‘dick flag’) is immune to questioning or criticism!

Reactions: 3
Just waiting around for the crash & burn that will be their relationship.

Reactions: 1
That jake literally knocks me sick . I don’t think it could be any more obvious that he’s a creep . It may swell be written all over his forehead

Reactions: 3
On what planet did he think that was a good idea!!? What a catch Steph’s got there ‘eh, ticking all the boxes 🙈😂🤢

"We're currently spray painting things so high off the fumes" (*fake laugh and Jake somewhere in the background)

No love, that's not what Jake's high off 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She needs to realise he is not funny, so her fake laughing stories at him just make her look more of a tit

Reactions: 1
She needs to realise he is not funny, so her fake laughing stories at him just make her look more of a tit
her fake laughing literally goes right through me. surely she can hear how ridiculous she sounds. Not fooling me 😂

Reactions: 4
I notice the stories particularly jake the vapes have become less since Blackpool. Wonder if he’s gone to her daughters party 🤣

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.