Scousebirdblogs #26 Leaving on a Jeff plane

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a bleeping witch she is. Doesn’t really matter if you like the Royals, have some respect you bleeping manhead
Agreed, im not a royalist either but cmon!!! But of respect. Speaking of man heads, anyone seen NMH holiday stories? She looking a bit rough there! And what’s going on with Lees teeth?

Reactions: 6
Agreed, im not a royalist either but cmon!!! But of respect. Speaking of man heads, anyone seen NMH holiday stories? She looking a bit rough there! And what’s going on with Lees teeth?
Im not either but fkn hell seeing Charlie give that address tonight had me holding tears back, thinking of my own mum and seeing them all grieving brings your own grief to the front of your mind. God bless her she had a good innings. Why would you hate an old lady you don't even know.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Hahaha takes brief interlude from poverty and food banks to promote overpriced clothing of which she gets a cut before returning to political statements. Does she not SEE it?!!!!!

Pick a lane.

You don’t have to agree with the monarchy in fact you can fully oppose it, but you do have to be respectful of other peoples opinions and the death of the queen is a monumentally significant and distressing event to literally millions of people. So the decent thing to do would be to respect that for the mourning period and delay your other opinionated stuff until 20th when you can go back to your regular fuming 🤷🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Hahaha takes brief interlude from poverty and food banks to promote overpriced clothing of which she gets a cut before returning to political statements. Does she not SEE it?!!!!!

Pick a lane.

You don’t have to agree with the monarchy in fact you can fully oppose it, but you do have to be respectful of other peoples opinions and the death of the queen is a monumentally significant and distressing event to literally millions of people. So the decent thing to do would be to respect that for the mourning period and delay your other opinionated stuff until 20th when you can go back to your regular fuming 🤷🏻‍♀️
Exactly, I fully oppose the monarchy tbh. But right now I see a family grieving and think it’s just crass her behaviour. She’s coming across as someone who just wants to go against the grain so is jumping on whatever is the opposite to popular opinion. When the mournings finished will she continue to share her support of the poverty stricken throughout winter? Somehow I can’t see it but would like to be proved wrong.

Reactions: 15
I’m almost glad she’s gone on that rant today because it’s a beautiful illustration of how her mind works. She doesn’t understand something, therefore it’s stupid.

it’s everything I despise about her, her complete inability to register other peoples points of view and feelings

And how she can only resort to condescending and patronising speech to mask her lack of substance.

she actually makes valid points, but her delivery and total lack of respect really distracts

Resume it on the 20th

Could it be that the people who are feeling distrsss, the MILLIONS of people that are feeling distress just simply have a different point of view and don’t actually deserve to be patronised?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
it’s everything I despise about her, her complete inability to register other peoples points of view and feelings
That’s exactly the problem for me too. She’s more than entitled to her own opinion on the Queen and the monarchy in general. What she’s not entitled to do is to sarcastically/passive aggressively dismiss other peoples opinions and suggest that anyone who feels differently from her has no compassion for people who are struggling.

If our Steph wants to see performative behaviour maybe she should look back over her own stories, maybe while she’s enjoying the presumably free food she gets to promote Hello Fresh?

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Ahh and here she is, the Jeff we all know & hate.

She’s a disrespectful bleep end of.
Piss off back to patreon hun 👋🏼

Reactions: 22
Also I can't see St Andrews being happy about her rant about the Queen it's a food bank connected to an Anglican church who's head is the Queen she really is thick isn't she 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Do you think she reckons she comes across as more “Scouse” and relatable for hating the monarchy? All she does is harp on about the bloody Tudors. Read the room and pick a lane!

Also, why is she wearing her nan’s blouse?! 😂

Reactions: 20
Any arl bandwagon and on she jumps.

She thinks by mentioning football being postponed she will have support for her behaviour, she doesnt. Its not like she will miss being a match slag she doesn't even go, she just makes her shilling from selling non official tat bearing the names of our clubs and benefits from a football disaster. Shame on her.

Reactions: 15
She’s realised she’s got something now that increases engagement so she’ll be banging on about it for a while 🙄
Then she’ll likely realise she can sell some Tat in her shop related to our late queen or the coronation when that time comes to make a few quid so will change lanes again

Reactions: 7
“To the people buying flowers, donate that money to a food bank instead”

not even a suggestion, an actual statement. Urgh it’s this element of her personality that disgusts me sooooooo much she’s such a bleeping narcissist!

• Wow
Reactions: 12
“To the people buying flowers, donate that money to a food bank instead”

not even a suggestion, an actual statement. Urgh it’s this element of her personality that disgusts me sooooooo much she’s such a bleeping narcissist!
How about you donate the profits from your tat to HJC instead of paying for your holidays and your love island garden shes a fkn joke. Who does she think she is telling people how to spend their money.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Wtf is that. bleeping hell.
It’s a nasty invalidating sly dig at people who are upset about the queen accompanied with a sarcastic facial expression.

delightful

Can you imagine if it wasn’t British culture she was slating, if it was another countries culture? engage your brain Steph

Reactions: 11
This is the thing, how dare she think that her opinion is more valid than anyone elses. Smug witch. Not so arsed about profiting off disasters and taking advantage of handouts from a government she despises she can just duck off. What an irrelevant waste of space whose day has been and gone.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.