Scousebirdblogs #26 Leaving on a Jeff plane

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Remember the Fry Light madness a while back when people were tracking it down and sending bottles to her? WTF was all that about! Maybe she needed a stash for her bathroom as well as that bizarre spice rack/wall thing she had in her old kitchen.
Probably the garlic stench reminds her of Carlisis arse when she’s munching on it

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
I ordered a bottle of the Spanish fabric conditioner after seeing it mentioned on here (not from jeff) and it smells revolting 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I wouldn’t be surprised if she starts a “no more guns” line of jewellery now. Won’t donate any of the profits to a charity like the Rhys Jones community centre though.

Hair is looking particularly flat and straw-like today. I thought the point of influenzas were to make you wanna buy what they use. I’ll just go spray some fry-light on my barnet and recreate Jeff’s look
Straw like monkey piss yellow hair…that’s just making want to run out and buy hair berrrrrssstttt

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh shout out to the food banks after we mention quelle surprise

Steph a point to note , tell everyone if they wish to donate to St Andrews in Clubmoor/ Larkhill where your dad is , the side gate is where to drop off best and is always open/ manned.

THANKS

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Went past her shop earlier. It was actually busy (ten...ish!? people in there) Then I realised there's a cruise ship in. No chairs out for her café though. The Greeks, Italian and one next door to hers were absolutely rammed.

Reactions: 5
Went past her shop earlier. It was actually busy (ten...ish!? people in there) Then I realised there's a cruise ship in. No chairs out for her café though. The Greeks, Italian and one next door to hers were absolutely rammed.
She doesn’t have any staff to serve drinks I guess

I know someone who used to work in her shop when it was a hairdressers and she said she’s a nightmare to work for. I wouldn’t be surprised if she was on here actually thinking about it! This was 5 years ago, can’t remember the tea but just remember her saying she was awful to work for

Reactions: 13
I know someone who used to work in her shop when it was a hairdressers and she said she’s a nightmare to work for. I wouldn’t be surprised if she was on here actually thinking about it! This was 5 years ago, can’t remember the tea but just remember her saying she was awful to work for
The girls didn’t actually work for her. They rented the space for the salon and the cheeky bleep used to just waltz in there, get her hair cut and get treatments then walk out without paying them. That’s why they fucked her tit shop off

• Wow
Reactions: 16
A lady was cracking up the other day because some entitled influenza bleep asked her to do wedding photos for the grand sum of absolutely…zilch. And have the pleasure of actually paying her own travel costs to said entitled influenza cunts wedding venue and spending a whole day there you know for the exposure like. Bear in mind this lady is someone who’s photography business gets 5 star reviews gets 5 star reviews all the time. Oh the entitled influenza bleep very generously offered food and drink from the night time buffet because that pays the bills and puts food into her own kids mouths. The lady wrote a marvelous reply basically telling entitled influenza bleep where to stick her wedding and she was bleeping sick of entitled influenza cunts thinking that they are something bleeping special. Finishing off with “the sooner you bleeping people and this influenza bleep culture fade away into nothing, the better”
She’s bleeping 100% right. Don’t get me wrong, I actually do think some of them are nice people but a good proportion of them are just cheeky begging twats. What would you do Jeffers if someone came into piss alley bazaar and asked for a tit load of free tat, you know to give you exposure? Anyhoo the least said about Jeff and exposure the better.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
This is what small businesses have to put up with regularly from these so full of self importance entitled cunts. Here’s a bleeping idea. How about you actually PAY (I’ll get a dictionary so you can look that word up) people for their goods and services and review them fairly and unprejudiced. I wouldn’t mind she looks a bleeping show no matter what. I’m honestly puzzled about who would want her promoting their business goods..I always remember the smug bleep getting a load of pixi stuff in a set free, some one asked where they can buy it and that bleeping witch in her patronizing twit way replies…sorry doll they only give them to influencers. Why tho. Who the duck wants her reviewing their products. She’s a bleeping absolute state. Her dress sense is indescribable. Her face looks like a melted Willy with all the treatments she had just because they were free. The bleeping hair…no comment. The vile filth she comes out with. I think one of her best quotes was something about getting choked during sex whilst a fella spits in her mouth. I’m not a prude, but that is just depraved!!!Christ, why do companies even work with the rat? 🤷🏻‍♀️

Melted welly not Willy 🤣🤣 although both words could work 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Has that bottomless brunch on her scran page been gifted? I’d imagine it has coz she doesn’t pay for stuff. Another place to avoid

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Has that bottomless brunch on her scran page been gifted? I’d imagine it has coz she doesn’t pay for stuff. Another place to avoid
Someone needs to gift her some intelligence and decorum. Ugh imagine all the little jefflets sitting there watching her shoving food into her vile gob. Probably talking with her mouth full🤢 #wheres Cora. We should just name every thread from now on. #Where’sCora🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Makes me laugh that she causally talks about smileworks being ‘where I get my Botox etc’ never a mention of why the freebies dried up at Lee Walker, who was ‘the best and she’d never go anywhere else’. Absolute shame.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why are we suddenly getting book reviews delivered bollocko from her bed?? Other people can see them right or am I having some sort of peri-menopausal hot flush induced fever dream?!

Can’t be a coincidence that she’s just happened to share a link to each one. She’s got to be getting a cut so would them more undeclared ads?

• Haha
I’d be so embarrassed going on telling people about all the books I’ve read knowing I haven’t read any to my child. She has no shame

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.