Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MariellaMac86

VIP Member
Serious question here. Why are people feeling distressed? I genuinely don’t understand!!
a few reasons really.
Some people identify as British and very much see the monarchy as a part of their culture.
Others identify with the family element, the loss of her reminds people of their own families and can empathise with that.
Others are distressed about the end of that era and all the change we will now go through.
Others see the monarchy as a constant and a source of stability and feel a genuine sense of loss.
Etc etc

I’d say mostly the culture

For people who don’t understand the monarchy or identify as British it must seem quite odd

Reactions: 21

Tomi2015

VIP Member
Was Jeff in concert square at all in the last day or so?
Apparently there’s a video going round of some bird giving gob jobs out 🤔🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

Bowbow82

VIP Member
She fucking vile
Ahhhh I’ve had enough of all these dickheads. Katie Hayes is another one, although she’s from Wirral….Our city is reeling from the news today over that poor little girl, the nan and others and yet they’re just posting shite or jumping on the bandwagon. I honestly can’t wait until the age of the influencer is over. Horrible narcissists only give a shit about themselves.

Sir John Elton

VIP Member
Oh shout out to the food banks after we mention quelle surprise

Steph a point to note , tell everyone if they wish to donate to St Andrews in Clubmoor/ Larkhill where your dad is , the side gate is where to drop off best and is always open/ manned.

THANKS

• Heart
  • Wow

Sir John Elton

VIP Member
She gives me pure Claire Sweeney vibes yanno , literally cannot bare her either. I remember her swanning around the g bar with Pete Price in tow, in about 2008 thinking her shit didn’t stink n all.

• Haha

TaylorMomsen

Chatty Member
And the time she told a fucking big whopper when she said she had been invited to Maricourt to give a talk to the girls. Someone emailed the school and they said they didn’t know anything about it. The post came down faster than her fishy knickers
Hahahaha I've still got the genuinely lovely response the head emailed me 😂
"having someone who openly 'scrans arse in the sniper position' and posts about it on social media goes against the Catholic ethos of the school I am proud to have attended"

• Haha
  • Heart

VIP Member
Bagsy that minging brown halter top/crop vest crochet monstrosity. I’ll pair it with a stray sanny pad and slam a few monster munch down a pair of snide Melissas and pour some custard in some straw and put it on my head

Voila

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

Tomi2015

VIP Member
Remember when she said she was too busy to work in the shop…oh how the mighty have fallen!
Not getting no free staff now curtesy of the Tory party she claims to hate. She has got fucking Tory written through her like a stick of Blackpool rock. Fucking dog. I remember her asking if any young person wanted to work in her tat shed in Aintree full time for nothing..nada… not a fucking penny, you know to gain retail experience. Everyone absolutely ripped in to her

• Wow
  • Haha

MariellaMac86

VIP Member
It appears the brief has been “show everyone how easy security was” and “imply it is now easier to travel further afield from liverpool”

it’s mad how all the influencers on the trip are saying the same thing and really highlights for me how bullshit influencers really are. Just say whatever they are paid to say.

• Heart

MaybeItsMaybelline

Do you think she reckons she comes across as more “Scouse” and relatable for hating the monarchy? All she does is harp on about the bloody Tudors. Read the room and pick a lane!

Also, why is she wearing her nan’s blouse?! 😂

poppet88

Chatty Member
This pic has ended me on so many levels 🤣🤣🤣. She looks chronically depressed and so old. The dress, her legs 🤣. And then monster munch toes hanging over the shoes. Girl how you had the audacity to do a circle of show, I’ll never know. You look like a 55 year old woman whose just been catapulted through Bon marche after ten litres of lambrini

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 19

cbdgummybear

Can I just add here when someone jokingly asked what Jeff Botox had done to Tomi , because of the anger, I totally relate! I only found out about this site cos she was winding me up so much and I couldn’t believe anybody with an ounce of intelligence could like her.
It’s great being around like minded people who see through the whole fake charade and refuse to acknowledge that she represents scousers

keep up the good work everybody!

• Haha
  • Heart

Shazblag

VIP Member
Spot the difference, straw like hair ✔ Naturally plump lips ✔ Exaggerated scouse accent ✔ Sleeps with Tories ✔ Dresses like a trollop ✔
85818A2C-31B4-4F14-A5B3-DB215235E872.png

• Haha
  • Heart

Tomi2015

VIP Member
Just seen Jeff’s reel and the amount of # she really is desperate for views. #socialanxiety #shy its hysterical considering she drops her drawers for anyone.
Social anxiety my arse. She’s a fucking show off and a loud mouth. If she had social anxiety she wouldn’t be on social media every fucking day filming herself. She also wouldn’t be going to events where she’s surrounded by crowds of people. Another bandwagon she’s jumped on. Has she put her 10 pence worth in about that nurses trial yet?

Attachments

Tomi2015

VIP Member
And the time she told a fucking big whopper when she said she had been invited to Maricourt to give a talk to the girls. Someone emailed the school and they said they didn’t know anything about it. The post came down faster than her fishy knickers

• Haha