Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Missramone

Hi guys, I'm a lurker because I don't get time to comment much, but i catch up whenever I can
. It still baffles me how she cries troll yet she was the person who made half of Liverpool panic about being papped by her. She has no idea how to bring other woman up instead of pulling them down and that Is why so many people dislike her, not jealousy as she likes to believe. The woman of Liverpool are well known to compliment other women, befriend them in toilets, tell them to dump their boyfriends because they are a queen etc and she just managed to act the complete opposite when blogs were becoming a "thing" when she could have used it to create something fab.

• Heart
Reactions: 33

MariellaMac86

Chatty Member
“Yes, I did publicly tweet my dislike for Claudia winkleman and it ended up on the tv and yes I did covertly photograph people and then shame their clothes online for several years but that is really irrelevant”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

eskimopie

VIP Member
The shop is kept afloat with Tory money. It was always gonna be easier to duck out this way rather than admit the whole thing doesn’t have legs in the long run. Her daughter deserves better than to be used as a prop online. I also think the Elle Darby drama and more recently Kate Hayes’s past tweets has had certain influencers shitting themselves and it’s easier to shut up shop and run than deal with the fall out. I found it very telling when she said “they’ve tried to find out where Cora lives” so she’s not with you then? 🤔
These people have over shared with total strangers for years and they wonder why people know so much about their lives?
I wish her well, but she’ll be back. She’ll need to make money and that patreon will need promoting somehow 👀 there was little to no interest in her attempt at paid content during the first lockdown.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

live_laugh_love

I’ve dated an Italian guy. It didn’t work out as he was very family oriented and wanted me to constantly visit his family (they live in Liverpool and Molfetta) and I just couldn’t be assed spending every weekend doing that…. I was dead young at the time and just wanted to party and be out loving life. So this could actually work out well for Jeff if he’s similar to my Italian ex…. But she’s a non maternal lispy slag… so scrap that.
P.s - Jeff has Herpes and a kid she CHOOSES to never see… fucking Run Carlisi you soft get!

Also, while I’m on a roll, Jeff has a contract with greaseball Paul to watch Cora whenever she needs and he gets to pay £100 a month rent in the house she owns…. 😋

• Wow
  • Haha

Ssslllfff75

Right I'm so fucking confused and don't laugh at me but are we (tatlers) the trolls she is talking about tormenting her for the last 3 years?? I mean....hand on heart I have NEVER sent a horrible dm or made a nasty comment on anyone's social media and I'm guessing the vast majority of people on here don't either. I could be being completely naive here 😂😂. I couldn't even watch her stories once she started mentioning trolls and it getting worse the last few months.

I'm absolutely convinced that Liverpools most infamous rimming expert has been told to limit her social media by this new fella.

If she’s that ‘fuuuuuuming’ about setting a patreon up and it’s not about the money, why not donate any patreon proceeds to charity?

🤨🤨🤨🤨

• Heart

OliveOil2020

Absolutely hates that she had to charge people yet introduces a tiered payment system! You couldn’t make it up.

I hate that the word troll is used to describe anyone who has an opinion or observation.When asking if circle of show is trolling, also ask about any derogatory comments she’s made about anyone in the name of humour eg: non scousers, people who wear kitten heels, tories, people from Kirkby, short men, bald men… the girls made a career from poking fun at different types of people- even had a pop at Caroline Flack. But that’s ok when it’s her doing it👍

• Heart

Dunham22

Chatty Member
New here after watching Jeff the Meff last night and have literally spent the last 24 hours howling at the threads.. she is an absolute c u next Tuesday, especially since she lost weight and thinks she is fit, couldn’t be any further from the truth. I hope she and her fugly toes stay off my timeline. Reading all your posts is like you have been reading my thoughts, I’m glad I’m not the only one here who thinks she is an absolute knob

• Haha

MariellaMac86

Chatty Member
“ I absolutely did tweet a link to a Lithuanian antibodies test claiming to to be German government approved during a time of national emergency and I see nothing wrong with this whatsoever. It’s like people do not even value my skills as a virologist”

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Fun fact. I actually met Jeff in person once. It was back when she had the shop on dunningsbridge and I went to get a diary (don’t judge it was 2013 and the height of her scouse bird popularity 🥴). There was only one left in the shop locked in a display cabinet so the girl at the till called her out from the back, now I dunno what I was expecting but for some reason I thought some petite bubbly friendly blonde was going to bounce out (at the time she was either still anonymous or I didn’t know what she looked like I can’t remember). Well all I can say is she traipsed out the back as if it was an inconvenience I was in her shop asking for something. She towered over me as well and had really strange top tier goth levels of eyeliner on which made her look really fucking angry 🙈😕

• Haha

SaintLeo

VIP Member
Ok DABs, who had a tenner on “I’m back cos I’ve had thousands of lovely messages from people saying how much they I’ve my stuff”? Come and claim your winnings!

• Haha

VIP Member
Probably cos she didn’t gift her any of her £4.99 brushes 🤣🤣

Friendship is fickle eh!!

On a serious note though, last time she did support , she drove traffic here to her very own thread so potentially trying to be wise and selfish.
Hand in the bucket if you found Kate Hayes via scousebird spitting and gulping her way through a trolls story 🙋‍♀️
literally the only thing Steph has influenced me to do was join here and really have my eyes opened and realise I was right to think some stuff was off with these ‘influencers’

• Heart

Ssslllfff75

How does she even know its someone from this site who sent the card?? It could be a neighbour..an ex..or her new fellas ex, literally anyone but she had decided its a tatler. The problem with these influencers is that they can't accept it when people don't like them. People in work don't like me cos I have to tell them off but yano what I don't give a shite cos that's my job.

Oh and steph you 100% read here. Leg it with the "me mates send me screenshots". If that's really the case then you need to reevaluate your friendships cos why would they do that knowing it gives you anxiety and supposedly led to you binning Scousebird??

• Heart

Yerma

VIP Member
Ahh I was nearly making a yerma1 account, I forgot for password. This whole goodbye and still lingering reminds of chandler in Friends when he has to move to Tulsa and he’s saying bye for aba 10 minute until Phoebe boots him out and closes the door 😂 someone shut the door on the boring bastard!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

Sk8rBoi

😂😂😂😂 £6 to see someone making smashed avocado on toast…fuck me I thought it’d be bad but not that bad

• Haha

Naturally Plump Lips

Crazy how one of her biggest flexes is to try and throw shade to the people on here as they ‘hide behind anonymity’ (exactly like she did when she trolled the whole of Liverpool and aintree with her circle of show/shame/whatever back in the day) and yet as soon as someone here is identified she publicly threatens and tries to humiliate them.

She deletes any negative comments on her socials and attacks anyone she can identify expressing anything she disagrees with. What she (and all these types of influencers) want is to be allowed to carry on with no criticism or accountability. That’s why they hate Tattle.

There are hundreds of responsible, impressive, genuine influencers out there. They don’t have threads on here. Think about that Jeff and take a long hard look at yourself, preferably without a filter.

emilylpl

Right, welcome to my TeD talk 😂. Couple of points….
1. I agree with whoever posted earlier about the troll escalation. If she’s talking about here, I don’t believe it has. It’s pretty quiet compared to others (clearly thinks she’s Mrs Hinch).
2. This “trolling” has been getting worse for a few years and the worst she’s experienced is a card? One that makes no sense to read? Agreed, no one has doxxed her. I don’t know where she lives, I don’t know Crosby, but could probably find the gaff, would spot it a mile off.
3. I don’t think she’s maternal. I think we all agree, and you know what? That’s ok! Some women aren’t, Cora probably has a wonderful fulfilled childhood with her dad! BUT, the child psychology and maternal Deprivation theory…. I can talk all day, I’ve studied it in-depth In college and my degree.
4. I “believe” even being open about this new guy, she would of got less talking. The fact she’s went out of her way to attempt to hide it (badly)…..
5. What happened to Carragher? Always always on about him when she was in aintree. Tbf, I did see him in there when I went to a wonderful (but unimpressed) MUA in there
Ta 😂. Feel better now !
Edited to add: I don’t think she’s on about the friend of a friend originating from OSB. At all. Because SURELY (please god) even she wouldn’t do that

Oh! And while I’m on a rant 😂😂😂. One million percent this is fella related. If someone even suggested to me “where’s ya kid” I would be THAT effing offended I’d of ended it there and then. I swear. I will NEVER have my parenting brought into disrepute. Ever. It’s a touchy subject for me. Yet the where’s Cora hashtag has been around some time. With only a minor talk about online. I would be furious.

And as for Paul (while I’m on one). I’m divorced and my kids have a perfectly “ok” dad. But if I was fucking my kids off every 5 minutes for the flavour of the day, he would absolutely (and rightly) be having serious words with me 🤬🤬. This cunt has wound me up. Anyway… peace love and light DABS

Last edited:
  • Heart