Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

anushorribilis

If you were genuinely concerned about your privacy and more importantly the privacy and safeguarding of your child, you would walk to the end of the earth to protect them and ensure they had the privacy they deserve. On Saturday a part of me genuinely felt sorry for her, I thought the penny had dropped and she had realised that maybe the world knowing your every move wasn’t the best thing for your child. But no, it’s money orientated. You can’t put a price on the safeguarding of your child. So essentially anybody can still access all this information if they pay £3. Steph, genuine advice, there are worse people out there than the dabs. There are paedophiles, murderers, stalkers who will go to any length to do whatever they intend. If you were genuinely worried, you’d walk away, move house, everything in your power to protect your child. She baffles me. It also really upsets me that for years she has posted Cora at the drop of a hat, yet the new man is afforded anonymity? It always has been #CockBeforeCora but it’s new levels now. Steph, I know you’re probably reading though you say you don’t: please protect your child the way you do your men, as one day they will be gone, but your daughter will be an adult in therapy wondering why they were always first.

• Heart
Reactions: 38

MariellaMac86

Chatty Member
Doesn’t appear to be following Carlisi any more….

I’m calling bullshit on the card and this is a cock related incident

• Haha
Reactions: 37

Lucyloos

I’m haven’t seen the live but the fact she has mentioned my lovely friend pisses me off. I knew it would.

I miss her every day.

And I have seen and cuddled many who do also. She is not one of them.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

Blair-Waldorf

VIP Member
I’ve just been looking for the scranning arse one, I can’t find it but I DID find this. Fucking winnet breath. Not even 2 years ago either the sweat
B078C232-67F7-449F-B90E-BB30B8930B54.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 36

Marmaladethecat

I've lived in Liverpool now longer than I did my home town (not lost my accent though 😂.)My kids are born and bred here. I've lived in South Liverpool, the city centre and North Liverpool so I reckon I've a pretty good grasp of life here.

Liverpool is hugely underestimated, in every single way. The stereotype that still exists is so outdated it's embarrassing for those who still push it.

I know no one here who would send a card to a home address (ZSM included). If anything, the Scousers and others who live here are truly embarrassed by the misrepresentation by Scousebird, ZSM and other shite local influencers.

You absolutely CAN date someone Steph and Kate, no one cares what your dress size is. JUST STOP LYING. Every single Scouser I know can not bare a liar, and for good reason. I'm so proud that I live and raise my children here. It's a fabulous city. It's insulting that there are some who literally use and abuse it (students) then leave and slag it off.

We'll have the last laugh though, there's no place I'd rather be 💖

• Heart
Reactions: 36

eskimopie

VIP Member
I’m new here and this is slightly off topic but now I’ve caught up on most of the threads I had the give the bad man ting saga an appreciation shout out.
I’m WHEEZING 😭 it’s literally the best thread I’ve ever read in my entire life 👏🏻
The best quote I ever read was when someone said “the closest she’ll get to a doctor is a fuckin rug doctor” 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 35

trixiefrog

Chatty Member
The same could be said about many places, not just Liverpool ones. But you can always tell where the council spend the money, sadly L4 isnt one of these postcodes.
North Liverpool is proper neglected in favour of the city centre and South Liverpool. Look at that new Beatles museum they’re spending billions on. Don’t get me wrong, tourist money is welcome, but that cash should be injected into North Liverpool and the run down areas instead. Sick of seeing the likes of Woolton thriving with hanging baskets everywhere and lovely little bistros and whatnot whereas you can barely find a bin to throw your crap in in Norris Green. It’s out of order. There shouldn’t be such a discrepancy in one city.

• Heart

Rothsey

VIP Member
The likes of KHM and Mrs Hinch (whilst not to everyones taste) at least know their ‘brand’ and target audience and stick to it.
KHM doesn’t know her brand, read the wiki!!! She’s a self obsessed homophobic racist MUA who doesn’t do make up anymore and get likes for showing her kid dressed like she’s about to clean chimneys in shoes too big for her feet 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Blair-Waldorf

VIP Member
As Steph has gone full on Tory, exploiting the vulnerable by making them pay for content, I think we should rename her Stephanie de Pfeffel Johnson. Just like her doppelgänger 😂
Stephanie de jeffell Johnson

how funny that this thread has been on fire since she did that daft whinging video 🤣 soft twat has directed people here. Welcome new DABs! 💋

• Haha
Reactions: 34

Bernie85

Hope her next fella is a farmer. Can’t wait to see her elbow deep in a cows arse pulling a calf out. Weird bitch

• Haha

Brummiebird

VIP Member
Allerton, Woolton and Blundellsands are just full of successful drug dealers from Speke, Everton and Kirkdale 😂

• Haha

trixiefrog

Chatty Member
I feel bad for her if she genuinely is leaving social media due to Tattle BUT her whole schtick is over and has been for years. The ‘scouse bird’ persona that she adopted 10 years ago doesn’t apply to her (doubt it ever did), her posts are all over the place and she hasn’t got a coherent brand or a USP that makes her relevant. She tries to be a bit of everything and it’s just not working. Some of the things said about her on here are out of order and the McDonald’s fanny debacle was just stupid but she’s past her sell by date by a good few years.
Her comment about how sites like this will be illegal in a few years was as Tory as it gets. Trying to ban free speech? It was alright when she was building her entire social media presence on mocking people though.

Does she actually think the #wherescora thing is trying to literally locate her daughter’s location?! 😂.

• Haha
  • Heart

emilylpl

Hand in the bucket if you found Kate Hayes via scousebird spitting and gulping her way through a trolls story 🙋‍♀️
literally the only thing Steph has influenced me to do was join here and really have my eyes opened and realise I was right to think some stuff was off with these ‘influencers’
Er….. yes!!! That’s how I found here!!!!
I don’t post much but felt compelled tonight. The photo with Cora triggered me a little bit. I’m a single mum, although a good civil relationship with their dad. BUT I feel she’s a bit like him. I do the early morning school runs, I do bedtime and bath time, I do the homework, i do the school dealings, I sort their problems, I do the parents evenings, I do the appointments, I deal with them trying to navigate the world and their emotions….. basically I do all the graft and raise them, while he gets the fun bits. All he has to do is provide a few days out, some fun, out for tea. With NONE of the hard stuff. Of course I love being their mum!! I love raising them! But he doesn’t. He just packs as much fun stuff into their time as possible. I would never in a million years change it for the world, and I know we’re in an era of equality….. but in old money speak, I feel she is the “dad” here. And I don’t get it

• Heart

MariellaMac86

Chatty Member
£3 a month access to insta
£6 a month access to insta, child abandonment and scran, and eyesore house
Or £12 a month for that plus podcasts.

What, and I cannot stress this enough, the fuck

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33