Scousebird Blogs #21 inspector Jeff, reading tattle like a meff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The hijacking of osb’s death is without a doubt the most shocking thing I’ve seen her do. Speechless

Reactions: 16
She’s so disassociated from reality, it’s unbelievable. She’s like a self promoting drone, with monster munch feet and a disturbing obsession with her skin and looks and a social media narrative that has no actual content or substance. Literally a freebie grabbing media bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She’s so disassociated from reality, it’s unbelievable. She’s like a self promoting drone, with monster munch feet and a disturbing obsession with her skin and looks and a social media narrative that has no actual content or substance. Literally a freebie grabbing media bleep
And forgets she has a kid, who she only sees every fortnight

Reactions: 12
I’ve just gone through Osb tweets, she hadn’t tweeted for a long time but Steph hasn’t liked hardly any, well from the latest ones she had posted. I had to go way down..
If she was such a good pal wouldnt she be at least liking the posts and commenting on them… you know.. that’s what mates do!

she’s a phoney.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I very rarely post but I do read the thread. So thank you all for your kind thoughts.
I was yet again enraged by her crying when the funeral was announced. I know when it was posted and it wasn’t yesterday so obviously she had just been scrolling on her phone and seen it then thought it was a great idea to just start filming herself and telling us all about grief.
you actually have to care about someone to grieve something she is truly incapable of.
Absolutely vile.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Sorry for your loss @Lucyloos

If I was the family I would be telling her in no uncertain terms that she’s not welcome at the funeral. It wouldn’t surprise me if she started live streaming from the mass she’s so cheeky. It’s weird and inappropriate how she is behaving when she isn’t a direct family member. Also very insulting x

Reactions: 18
Sorry for your loss @Lucyloos

If I was the family I would be telling her in no uncertain terms that she’s not welcome at the funeral. It wouldn’t surprise me if she started live streaming from the mass she’s so cheeky. It’s weird and inappropriate how she is behaving when she isn’t a direct family member. Also very insulting x
She’ll be there in her leopard print. Grief thief.

Reactions: 9
Genuine question... has she had an extension built? I thought it was a terraced house with houses on either side? I'm dead confused!

Reactions: 4
Genuine question... has she had an extension built? I thought it was a terraced house with houses on either side? I'm dead confused!
.she’s had the garage converted and about a foot added on I think …she’s making out she’s getting a giant double extension!

• Haha
What’s with these Christmas deccies??? Literally ridiculous , even if it is Crosby and she does have a double wrap extension

Reactions: 15
The house seemed big enough for her and Cora as it was? I wouldn't want to be rattling around a big house on my own half the time. Would just make me realise how alone I really was! Each to their own I guess???

Reactions: 11
The chefs kiss on every video, is it some kind of tick of hers??! She just looks like a pure tit. The narcissist traits just keep getting stronger with this one don't they 🙄

Reactions: 13
So she’s sitting there moaning about the work being done on her house when there area a significant number of people who can’t afford a house let alone a new kitchen and whatever that garage is going to be now (downstairs bedroom? Airbnb let? Sweaty sock storage area?)

Also, I’m livid that she drove to Wales while she was so tired she had to slap herself to keep awake! That’s just as dangerous as drink driving the stupid dozy meff 😠

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Oh look, mention that she doesn't see her kid and now look who's there 🙄

Had she never seen an episode of Grand Designs? These things never come in on time or on budget! Contingency Jeff!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.