Scousebird Blogs #21 inspector Jeff, reading tattle like a meff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You need to look on the Scousebird does fashion Pinterest. She really tried her best bless her. Like a 14 year old dressing up for a family christening thinking "I might end up in the Paradox later"
Something to do during my dinner break 🤣🤣

😳 wtf 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4

How unnatural is she in this video I feel a twit for her 🤣🤣 her pot noodle stash has more charisma.
“Comping” I am dead 🤣

What an embarrassing bleeping head, can you hear how out of breath she is moving literally 2 steps inside that tent??
Breathing like a bleeping 50 cig a day 20 stoner.

9DC85456-19C8-4147-BFF1-43A08182DAB3.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
When she bent over to do the hoovering you just knew she had been there before, deffo an invitation for Paul. 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Imagine going camping like that hahahahahaa

cannot bare the over exaggeration for perfection

Eethen me shoofes haff got a tenth
The annoying lisp she puts on because she thinks it makes her sound girly and cute. Your a bleeping behemoth Jeff. Nothing in the entire solar system and beyond will make you cute

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Tomi I have said it before, I cannot bleeping cope with you 🤣😭🤣😭

Oh my actual lord in heaven, what a bleep 😭🤣
I remember at the time thinking this was a pretty funny take on the whole insta obsession with all the house tours and stuff like that. In hindsight she was just being a braggy bleep but we live and learn

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I remember at the time thinking this was a pretty funny take on the whole insta obsession with all the house tours and stuff like that. In hindsight she was just being a braggy bleep but we live and learn
Better to have lived and learned than forever have thought Jeff was inspirational or could influence anything other than her ex and her family’s timetable for looking after #wheresCora?

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I hope all them stupid baubles that she’s had put up to hide the mould and moss on her windows all fly off in some gail force winds overnight.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Does she still go the gym or moved away from Jodie for her new little friend who bakes stuff?

Imagine winning the womb lottery , having a Crosby post code , but your ma not interested in you so being shipped off to County Road whilst your ma goes out in her frock from 2013 and sleeps in a hotel in town

arlarse

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.