Scousebird Blogs #21 inspector Jeff, reading tattle like a meff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m howling that she’s all about natural make up and ‘not looking like a Christmas decoration’, can someone please find that pic of her with the purple eyeshadow 😂😂😂😂😂. I just feel ashamed for her. The whole existence is based around filming the whole of her life. Wouldn’t it have been nice to get your make up done and not be filming it in a mirror… I just couldn’t 😂

Reactions: 9
When she was talking about that Dior guy'a three finger method, cackling like a 14 year old 😳😭 A part of me died. RIP that part of me. (Oh and why did she ramp up her scouse accent so obviously?? Every 2 seconds "gwed... gwed...gwed". I DON'T GET IT).

She did a similar cackle to the body shop's Fill Me Up sticker. She really is desperate for a man isn't she. Any man, doesn't matter who. Sock sniffing weirdos, fart in a jar buying weirdos. Those 55 year old builders she was shamelessly flirting with the other week. Anything goes for Jeff the Mef.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Didn’t big bird say in that grief tourist video to,”reach out to people”? The same crank who said,”don’t contact me. I don’t give my consent”. And saying check your boobs!? duck off, ya biff. Never seen you post anything about it before. She’ll be an expert on it tomorrow. I can’t wait for her to fall without grace from that massive pedestal she puts herself on. Like a proper wool. ScouseBetLynch

• Sick
Reactions: 17
I’ve been past her shop 3 times this week and it’s been empty every time. As in, not one single person in the whole shop. Town is mega busy at the moment too, absolutely heaving all day long. Oh dear

Reactions: 13
If your mum was taking your daughter to see the Blackpool lights and you used to love it as a child, wouldn’t you go with your own child to see her excitement at them? Or does that only apply to mums who care for their children. Not our meffany, she’s happier exposing her monster munch feet while videoing the hammer house of taste horror getting decorated. duck me, if I lived in that road and saw that tit going up I’d be putting my house on the market 😐

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
If your mum was taking your daughter to see the Blackpool lights and you used to love it as a child, wouldn’t you go with your own child to see her excitement at them? Or does that only apply to mums who care for their children. Not our meffany, she’s happier exposing her monster munch feet while videoing the hammer house of taste horror getting decorated. duck me, if I lived in that road and saw that tit going up I’d be putting my house on the market 😐
I thought this too! Nothing baffles me more than her attitude to being a parent.

Honestly, I hate to even say this but I've genuinely wondered if Cora would get more of a look in from her if she was more "instagram-able". I feel a bleep for even thinking this way tbh but at this point I really put absolutely nothing below Steph. I really have started to believe that if Cora didn't have the issues with her eye sight and/or glasses that Steph would be another "mummy blogger" exploiting Cora for everything she could. I've always thought there was something more to the countless times that she's posted Cora without her glasses, it's just plainly & genuinely bad for her eyes and their development yet Steph never seems to enforce or encourage that she wear them, and even when she wear them a lot of the time she's looking over the top of them. I just can't help but think that a kid with glasses or eye problems isn't what she "wanted".

I don't think I really have to say this but I'm gonna just mention that nothing I've said here is in anyway a criticism or even opinion on Cora, all Meffanny.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I've thought this many times. Difficult to articulate without thinking you'll get jumped on by others but you're spot on here. My daughter had a turn in her eye which is now unnoticeable because we kept her glasses on every waking hour and didn't allow her to look over them. The amount of times Cora is photographed looking over them, you can tell its a habit she's developed which will he hard to erase now.

She's just not wired right as a mother. Even without the glasses thing, she is in no way maternal or even appropriate. The mug she made in the Eden tea rooms with Bad witch on. The kinds of days out she takes her on. The dismissive way she talks to her. The clothes she chooses to dress her in. There is nothing maternal or caring about her.

I thought this too! Nothing baffles me more than her attitude to being a parent.

Honestly, I hate to even say this but I've genuinely wondered if Cora would get more of a look in from her if she was more "instagram-able". I feel a bleep for even thinking this way tbh but at this point I really put absolutely nothing below Steph. I really have started to believe that if Cora didn't have the issues with her eye sight and/or glasses that Steph would be another "mummy blogger" exploiting Cora for everything she could. I've always thought there was something more to the countless times that she's posted Cora without her glasses, it's just plainly & genuinely bad for her eyes and their development yet Steph never seems to enforce or encourage that she wear them, and even when she wear them a lot of the time she's looking over the top of them. I just can't help but think that a kid with glasses or eye problems isn't what she "wanted".

I don't think I really have to say this but I'm gonna just mention that nothing I've said here is in anyway a criticism or even opinion on Cora, all Meffanny.
[/QUOTE

Reactions: 20
Name a more annoying couple. I’d rather have thrush and a water infection than be anywhere near these two.
Jeez what the actual duck is she wearing?? Don’t tell me, it Mark Melia so she thinks it’s vintage designer instead of just old and tired.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Who the fck gave her free tickets to a boxing event, she knows fck all about the sport.
I hope Tom Farrell knocks her out, but probably not as hes a welter weight and shes a fkn heavy weight.

ETA Fat fingers cant spell.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What has she got on
Sling back mules? Does anyone under 75 wear them? My nan used to and she died in 1996.
And this cheeky bleep takes the piss out of kitten heels

I’ve often thought that but I didn’t want to say it. In jeffs world she probably wanted a perfect blond haired blue eyed model worthy daughter. In no way am I being horrible about Cora because I think she’s a beautiful and sweet little girl. Cora reminds me of that gorgeous little girl that played Uma Thurmans daughter in Kill Bill 2. Spending more time with her didn’t last long did it

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Thank you all for realising what an utter gobshite this creature is.
We are all still grieving the loss of our friend and whilst I have not seen one of us sobbing into a camera yet….we are still here, not getting our make up done (for free) not sitting ringside in some crappy fight(for free) and whatever other crap she’s got up too this week while we have been working this out mentally.
She really is frighteningly horrific.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
I thought the exact same. I love taking my kids to Blackpool-they have a ball. But she’d rather go to a boxing match-when she hates boxing, with some head she’s known a week

Reactions: 9
Name a more annoying couple. I’d rather have thrush and a water infection than be anywhere near these two.
She will latch on to anyone if there’s something in it for her. She will probably be chomping on his chocolate starfish later. She’s a bleeping user and a bleep

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.