Scousebird Blogs #21 inspector Jeff, reading tattle like a meff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah seen a couple of friends on Facebook doing tributes, she sounded a hoot šŸ’” I often use the saying ā€œIā€™m calling in sick to work coz Iā€™m fat and shatteredā€ RIP OSM

Reactions: 9
Just seen her stories and itā€™s the most disingenuous crying Iā€™ve ever seen in me life.

The poor girl probs never made plans with you after lock down because she couldnā€™t be arsed with ya Jeff.

notice how itā€™s an old photo of them sheā€™s posted šŸ„“

Or she was was dying of cancer?? itā€™s not all about you Jeff!!

The poor womanā€™s family and friends. She was anonymous as far as I am aware and Jeff has just outed her sharing 10 year old pictures. RIP Jen x

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I follow her on twitter although she hasnt posted on her OSB page since last April, just looked at some of her posts, she was an original from back in 2012 and yes anonymous to her followers. Jeffā€™s a twit.

Reactions: 10
And for the record jeff. Absolutely no one asked you where to buy leggings from. Why would they when they could just Google it? Stop sending messages to yourself or getting your latest ā€œmatesā€ to send them. Sad, pathetic person
No one would start a message like that!!
and as for the crying šŸ˜” who on earth gets in the bath while the builders are in the house for a start! Then crying recording herself sheā€™s a disgrace!! Using someoneā€™s passing is just horrendous
So sorry for your loss @Lucyloos

Sheā€™s so weird! Why does she say ā€˜check your boobsā€™! Itā€™s obvious why, but who give this bleep the approval to say anything over this woman and her health!

Reactions: 11
I knew and loved Jen. I canā€™t find the words to say how utterly disgusted and violated I feel watching that.

sheā€™s a vile vile twit.
Sorry to hear about your loss šŸ’”

The narcissistic witch was still at it in a bar last night smiling at her moose reflection and eating prawn crackers because ā€œJen definitely loved prawn crackers.ā€ New lows reached by Meffany if you canā€™t show sympathy for the sad loss of someone you loved.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
If she's so upset that she's weeping into her prawn crackers and she knew prior to this lovely woman's death what was happening with her (?) why was she not doing more for secondary breast cancer awareness during this hideous month of October. Oh I know, because it didn't directly impact on her.

There is so much to be said about that video from yesterday morning. I've lost far too many friends from bc but I don't get straight on to sm to start fake crying. I process it quietly, think about their families, speak to others who knew them, grieve privately. She will do anything for engagement except the right thing.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I knew and loved Jen. I canā€™t find the words to say how utterly disgusted and violated I feel watching that.

sheā€™s a vile vile twit.
So sorry for your loss šŸ˜ž

Iā€™m so shocked and horrified by SBā€™s crying scene (because it definitely was an acting scene) that I donā€™t know what to say.

Truly a new low.

Reactions: 12
So she wasnā€™t in a bar raising a toast to her ā€˜friendā€™, she was at an event and made it all about her again. Note that she tries to tell her Jefflets how to look like you know what youā€™re doing when out and drinking wine. Whatā€™s the betting that she appears later saying ā€œLoads of you have messaged me saying I should become a sommelierā€

Attachments

• Angry
  • Haha
Is she bevvied or what

what mother to a 5 year old is out on the ale on a Wednesday night

Reactions: 19
I removed the pins from my eyes and watched her video. Jesus wept! Me me me me!! Oh Jen!! (False concern). Iā€™ve never seen a more narcissistic thing in my life. How disgusting of a human being do you have to be to take the attention from a loved ones passing? There was no genuine empathy there. Was like watching a Tory Mp pretend to be upset about starving children. A double vodka and a prawn cracker is no way to celebrate someoneā€™s life. You disrespectful attention seeking biff

Reactions: 19
Now DABs, I've very very very lows standards for the way this orge conducts herself but even I'm genuinely shocked at her trying to use somebody's death as an attention grab. I know this woman ran a meme page but all of Jeff's stories are clearly grasping at any straws that she can to say she knew her well & that she's grieving... all while fake crying for 2 mins on one story, then giggling and doing that bleeping face she does (yous know the one!) on the next. I'm sure the woman's actual family and friends have far more to say about her than essentially "she made up this meme and I remember it" I know if it was a relative or friend of mine and I saw all of that shite I'd be telling her to duck off and get the shite off her social media, the cheeky bleeping bleep.

Honestly just proper can't believe she's posted them stories at all. Don't get me started on Jeff putting a picture up when Jen was anonymous (couldn't have posted that to your private page for "family and mates" no?! Obviously not 'cause that's another load of bleeping shite you've spouted) or Jeff ignorantly saying "fgs just check your boobs". twit. Tone deaf doesn't even begin to describe the level of narcissism you have to be suffering from to believe that any of that was appropriate rather than totally disrespectful & attention seeking. To yous on here that actually did know Jen and genuinely are grieving right now I'm so sorry for the loss of your friend and I'm also sorry on behalf of Jeff that yous even had to witness that pile of tit she's posted.

Also, it's barely the middle of the bleeping week why would you rather be out drinking (again), seemingly alone at an event (again) instead of spending the evening with your 5yr old?? I'm not being funny, parents need time to be people and not just parents but she already shares custody of her and besides that she never focuses anything 100% around Cora, it's so sad. I'm home every single night that I can be to put my sprogling to bed, there's no shared custody so that's most nights. We talk about our days, use the time to voice anything we need to, catch up on cuddles and I read stories until they're asleep, it's easily the best part of my evenings; especially if I've had a hard day or have a lot going on mentally. She's another bleeping species, the word Mother is far too good for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Iā€™m sorry, but if your friend was terminally ill you would make time to go and see them.
This strongly suggests to me that they were not friends.
Therefore, sobbing on Instagram stories, sharing one picture from 2012 and ā€œraising a vodka and Jen loved prawn crackersā€ is possibly the most grotesque thing I have see her do to date.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Iā€™m sorry, but if your friend was terminally ill you would make time to go and see them.
This strongly suggests to me that they were not friends.
Therefore, sobbing on Instagram stories, sharing one picture from 2012 and ā€œraising a vodka and Jen loved prawn crackersā€ is possibly the most grotesque thing I have see her do to date.
Wiki update required šŸ’»

Reactions: 12
Imagine being such a desperate scruff that you jump on a familyā€™s tragic loss and grief for content and attention. She is a disgusting human being, the lowest of the low.

Reactions: 14
Imagine being such a desperate scruff that you jump on a familyā€™s tragic loss and grief for content and attention. She is a disgusting human being, the lowest of the low.
Iā€™m honestly lost for words what to say about her. One of the worst things sheā€™s done

Reactions: 13
What an absolute disgusting creature she is. Every time she does something and you think she canā€™t get any lower, she surprises everyone. Sheā€™s definitely mentally ill

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.