Scousebird Blogs #21 inspector Jeff, reading tattle like a meff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whys she showering with mascara on was my initial thought when I saw the video.
Then when I listened to the content I was even more baffled, what a strange thing to do. I know people express grief in different ways but ???? In your towel and wet ????

Reactions: 6
So her friend Old Scouse Bird Jen has sadly passed away but does she really need to do a story of herself soaking wet with a manky towel showing her crying face then afterwards shows herself with makeup on and hair dried so why not just post her memories once she was dressed and composed or is she jumping on the grief train and looking for sympathy.
And the fact that she says she’s tried to film this a few times but was too upset. How about, when you get bad news, take the time to process it and post a respectful tribute rather than having this compulsion to get online straight away and cry to your ‘followers’ (who mainly wools who find cringe scouse stereotyping hilair 🙄)

Reactions: 15
And the fact that she says she’s tried to film this a few times but was too upset. How about, when you get bad news, take the time to process it and post a respectful tribute rather than having this compulsion to get online straight away and cry to your ‘followers’ (who mainly wools who find cringe scouse stereotyping hilair 🙄)
Exactly this! I couldn't quite believe what I was watching at first as I couldn't comprehend what she was doing. It is such bad taste, even by her standards.

Reactions: 8
I knew and loved Jen. I can’t find the words to say how utterly disgusted and violated I feel watching that.

she’s a vile vile twit.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
She’s disgusting. I agree crying on video or taking pictures of yourself crying (Stephanie Davies) is the worst! Also do u not wash your face in the shower you absolute woman.
I find myself watching her stories with a curled up top lip coz she’s so vile!

Reactions: 9
I knew and loved Jen. I can’t find the words to say how utterly disgusted and violated I feel watching that.

she’s a vile vile twit.
One self centred narcissistic witch. How bleeping low will she go for attention? Tbh it’s quite disturbing. She needs bleeping professional help
@Lucyloos sorry for your loss ❤

Last edited:
Lowest of the low. Standing in front of her window to get the best lighting for her crocodile tears. Who the duck can stand in a room on their own - crying into a phone when there's nobody on the other end of the line?! And dripping wet in a towel! Biggest attention seeker and using somebody's death for it is scum - but doing it half naked in case there's any fellas watching is another level

Reactions: 20

she’s a vile vile twit.
So sorry for your loss, I also found it in bad taste. She should of put it on her personal account if she really felt she had to. I also felt uneasy with the manic giggling in between.

So sorry for your loss, I also found it in bad taste. She should of put it on her personal account if she really felt she had to. I also felt uneasy with the manic giggling in between.
She done it for her own gain. Feel sorry for me and buy a hairy fanny pen. She is a bleeping horror

Reactions: 7
Off topic here... you know that insanely annoying habit influencers have when they're doin their make up... "so, I'm gonna go in with the bronzer"... "I'm gonna go in with shade 60 from my StinkyBox palette", "I'm gonna go in with..... " Well, she was doin that with her hot chocolate tasting 😳 "So I'm now gonna go in with the mint chocolate" WTF Jeff. Go in your massive cave gob. OK.

Just a side annoyance.

As you were.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I feel a bleep for her. Crying to strangers on the internet, if you feel down ring one of your mates. Oh wait…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Just seen her stories and it’s the most disingenuous crying I’ve ever seen in me life.

The poor girl probs never made plans with you after lock down because she couldn’t be arsed with ya Jeff.

notice how it’s an old photo of them she’s posted 🥴

Reactions: 18
So if she’s not bothered with the girl because “life happened” (been a pandemic, literally had duck all to do for 2 years but ok) is this public outpouring of grief appropriate?

read the room Steph.

so sorry for your loss @Lucyloos

Why were we randomly in a cocktail dress while we were drying our hair?

Attachments

Reactions: 12
Sorry but what a cheeky bleep crying her eyes out over someone she hasn’t bothered with for years. duck your insincere sympathy jeff, stop attention seeking and have some respect for Jen’s family. And maybe get a proper bleeping wash while you’re at it

I didn’t know her but my fella did from school and said she was lovely. So cruel, her poor kids

Reactions: 21
Just duck off you horrible, disingenuous, narcissistic, pile of bleeping dog shite. bleeping grief tourist.

Reactions: 12
I cant like this post enough!!!!!!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.