Scousebird Blogs #21 inspector Jeff, reading tattle like a meff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine taking advise on sex eduction from her, arse scranning lessons 🤢🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
The drug thing really wound me up. I remember seeing one of her pissed stories back in the day and she had suspiciously what looked like flour around her nose and pinprick eyes. This was before I knew tattle existed or I would have screenshot the evidence. Of course she'd say she'd been baking cakes for Cora or summat 🤣

The drug thing really wound me up. I remember seeing one of her pissed stories back in the day and she had suspiciously what looked like flour around her nose and pinprick eyes. This was before I knew tattle existed or I would have screenshot the evidence. Of course she'd say she'd been baking cakes for Cora or summat 🤣
Always said she’s a beak head

• Haha
Imagine taking advise on sex eduction from her, arse scranning lessons 🤢🤮
Makes me laugh how she's obviously basing her knowledge on sex education from when she was in school. Kids are learning about relationships and sexuality aswell as about their bodies in primary school...and this is part of the primary curriculum now.

Reactions: 11
Rather take babysitting advice from the McCanns
Jeff did on her holidays. 2am she left her in the room, wasn’t it? When she went to kick off to herself about towels on sunloungers. I miss the holiday crank episodes

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Jeff did on her holidays. 2am she left her in the room, wasn’t it? When she went to kick off to herself about towels on sunloungers. I miss the holiday crank episodes
Her holiday crank stories were compelling viewing. I honestly don't think she realised how ridiculous she looked.

Reactions: 15
Regular every day crank Jeff can be just as entertaining sometimes
Have you seen today's 'my laptop and some earrings got stolen out my car' stories?

I sometimes hope that she's some kind of piss take comedian types, like 'let's take the piss out of influencers!' But no, I think she's believed her own hype and now suspects she's well above us mere peasants.

Reactions: 9
Have to appreciate it’s your own fault leaving car unlocked. Yes in an ideal world people would not steal but it’s just gospel for me, if you leave valuables in ur car or leave it unlocked it’s gonna end up robbed 😂

Reactions: 7
And handbag dipped on a night out, doesnt look the type to carry cash. 🧐 engagement at a low I wonder 🤔🤥

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.