Scousebird Blogs #21 inspector Jeff, reading tattle like a meff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Iv had to watch her with the sound turned off today( because id have ripped my own ears off ) but i gather shes been out 4 times this week and rambled about woman being called woman and not birds ? In time for cora turning 30 ?

Reactions: 8
So do you reckon them drinks work if you've broken into a shop you own bleeping keys for
Drank lots of free nail varnish remover any way and have harry potter with you ?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Iv had to watch her with the sound turned off today( because id have ripped my own ears off ) but i gather shes been out 4 times this week and rambled about woman being called woman and not birds ? In time for cora turning 30 ?
Wtf is she going to rebrand then?!

Reactions: 1
“To call a woman a bird is sexist but I’ve reclaimed it” duck off you hypocritical twit

Reactions: 15
Honestly when she tries to talk about serious topics,I just cannot listen to the ill informed understanding she comes out with. It’s painful to watch.

Reactions: 10
Only bird she is getting called is big bird

WHO DA FUQ wears a pink summer dress , with a burnt orange fur coat , black 60 denier tights and winter boots

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
But of tea…..Steph’s on tinder swiping on all sorts of lads and when I mean all sorts🤢 then sending them voice notes to prove who she is!! 🤣🤣 she’s desperate

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
But of tea…..Steph’s on tinder swiping on all sorts of lads and when I mean all sorts🤢 then sending them voice notes to prove who she is!! 🤣🤣 she’s desperate
Another Bad Man Ting for Christmas DABS throw another Richmond on a Yankee candle Mrs Cureton you might have an extra guest for lunch.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’ll screenshot her if I see her on there!! Saw her on Fb dating once!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Hi Dabs! Missed this thread and I'm finally all caught up.

I've been past her tit shop about 4 times this week and I've never seen a single soul inside or outside the shop. Although I did see a pigeon on one of the shite pink chairs outside 🤣
Bramley's and the Italian place is always chocker.

Lol at her with them shite detectives saying just message her and apologise for trolling and she'll forgive us lmaooo how abar no!

Nogzy dabs 🙌🙌🙌

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Its been a busy weekend for these libpool influencers eh ? Her and MBS have been at all the same do’s id have thought sharing and cosying up on insta you would give each other a smile ? Quick alright gerl ? Quick pic ?
Nope …..

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.