Scousebird Blogs #21 inspector Jeff, reading tattle like a meff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just walked past the shop of shite and it was so empty even the staff weren't there. Places next door both sides were booming. So embarrassing

• Haha
Reactions: 7
In a group chat with the business she slagged off! And she hasn’t heard their side of the story wtf who does she think she is like they have to answer to her!!! duck off jeff!! Am raging!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Wow. Feeling so sorry for my eyes today. They do not deserve this.

Ps. What's with the JoJo Siwa vibes? She's a grown woman
I want to know whose Ma lets them go the bagwash/launderette when they cant do their washing, I would do my kids washing and I know my sister has done mine when the machine has gone kaput, so she cant get her washing for weeks as the baggy has closed. She was staying in Jakes Ma’s why not use her machine. Shows the relationship or lack of she must have with her ma and his.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I want to know whose Ma lets them go the bagwash/launderette when they cant do their washing, I would do my kids washing and I know my sister has done mine when the machine has gone kaput, so she cant get her washing for weeks as the baggy has closed. She was staying in Jakes Ma’s why not use her machine. Shows the relationship or lack of she must have with her ma and his.
She’s staying in Jake’s mums? 😳😳😳😳

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She’s staying in Jake’s mums? 😳😳😳😳
She said she was staying at her friends while the floor was up in #WheresCora’s bedroom, she doesnt have that many so Im assuming it was Ma Curetons might be wrong though.

Reactions: 10
Everything about her annoys me (hormonal today)

she is a walking contradiction - don’t know their story but CACKLE CAKLE CAKLE the group chat

when that shop of shite shuts down (which it will cos even Barneys bleeping bargains are now flogging them bath bomb sets) we have to arrange a piss up. Even an online one.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don't know what's more offensive, those inbred trotters or those nasty ass flip flops🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 4
At the end of the day , she’s a terrible business woman, and that is evident from her lack of promotion by fellow , ‘scouse’, companies

no one wants to be associated with her

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.