Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Foxvint

VIP Member
I think this is her on twitter but I've squiggled the username cos she has under 10k followers and doesn't seem to be a grifter of any sort so don't wanna fall foul of tattle rules. Wonder how much sage she has to burn to get rid of the stench of Ma's desperation.

Attachments

Reactions: 2

Foxvint

VIP Member
Funny how she watermarks all her memes about men being shit/prawn dicks/omg hun- but happily robs other people's stuff!

That Caffy one is cut from the same cloth, same with the one who calls herself Irene- little gang of snide bullies giving scouse women a bad name
---

OMG you look gawwjuss hun 🙄
Check out Caffy Hanks selfie of the 11th April if you wanna know where your nans sausage dog draught excluders have got to. Absolutely grotesque. But all part of being a Proper Scouse Woman ™️ apparently. Also tweeting a pic of your grandads funeral programme? Absolute trash.

Foxvint

VIP Member
Has anyone seen that caffy hank posting a cryarse tweet about her kid going missing and then in the very same tweet she’s posted a selfie with her prolapse migrated filler gob on display?? What’s that got to do with your kid? They’ve all got severe mental illness
She didn't mean to do that tho.
girl-sure-jan.gif

---
Cos ykno there's no option to delete tweet for a 'mistake' like that. What an awful person.

Last edited:

Yer_wha?!

VIP Member
Stay classy caffy luv yer big homophobic pig. They all love a gay man so long as he's a screeching queen bigging up their dubious grooming choices but say stigmatising nasty shit like this relating to gay women.
I wonder about her, is she really thick, or does she tweet the way she does to just sound thick? And if that's the case, why?!

Foxvint

VIP Member
On her twitter. I've just looked again and it's been deleted but was there last night.
she said her ex was threatening to burn down her house with her in it. And all her halfwit followers are like lol men eh
I'm a survivor of domestic abuse, had a non mol court order against my ex for a number of months, once I went to a solicitor and told them what was happening they had me in court same day to get the injunction preventing him from contacting me, any messages or turning up at mine would have meant immediate arrest. It really helped my peace of mind getting on with my life. I understand 100% women being cynical about the ability or competence of the law to protect them. Recent stories prove how many of them are perps themselves! But there is help out there and I feel bad no one appears to be encouraging her to get it.
I just feel like she seems to have a chaotic life with this awful ex and I feel for her massively in that regard. Not telling anyone else what they should or shouldn't post!!! We all have different boundaries and things we find triggering so pls don't think im announcing what we're allowed to post on the thread like some sort of headmistress. She certainly meets the criteria for discussion- over 10k followers, undeclared ads, affiliate links so she's profiting from social media and therefore doing twitter in a professional rather than personal capacity. Not telling anyone else not to post about her, just explaining why I wont for the foreseeable when I've previously been her most vocal critic x

Foxvint

VIP Member
What's with the Ma always posting videos of animals shagging/being randy. Repeated on both accounts. Nasty af

Foxvint

VIP Member
In Caffy Hank news, her gob has now taken on such dinghy-like proportions it was last seen rocking up on a beach in Dover carrying two dozen Algerians.

And an ex has sent her nudes to her grandad (presumably not the 1 whose funeral programme she tweeted). Seriously though, that is revolting and abusive and a crime and I hope to God she tells the bizzies and not just twitter.
---
The Ma is regularly retweeting her Rammed Prinny night adverts with the important addition of some pictures from 2006 of the tiny handful of velour trackie clad weirdos who used to go out in rollers. Maybe that 17 years out of date joke will shift some of those higher tier tickets.

Attachments

Last edited:

emilylpl

@Tomi2015 that north witch is omghun who was hilarious. Im
Sure that’s what’s been said before. Coked up every single weekend and pissing the bed. At least she was honest about it! Wasn’t she Irene’s sister? Then she said she was actually going to go away be a witch and start posting spells ne stuff, but that never came off

Yer_wha?!

VIP Member
What's with the Ma always posting videos of animals shagging/being randy. Repeated on both accounts. Nasty af
I honestly don't know who her target audience is? The "Scouse Prin" thing is absolute old hat now. When you do see comments on her Facebook posts, it's never actual engagement, just people tagging their mates. I've got no idea what her actual job is, but the Scouse Ma stuff surely can't bring in enough to live on

Foxvint

VIP Member
And if you post unsuspecting mens dick pics you're a flasher on a ramped up turbo level. You miss, are a hypocrite.
20230602_200451.jpg

BeenWaitingALongTime

I know! Part of me thinks how the fuck has RTB not been arrested or something but the other part thinks fair play, he’s literally just selling tweets so I don’t even know if it’s a crime? Absolute madness
God knows if it is a crime, its quite clever in all honesty

Makes me laugh some of the places that people are after a medic 😂

Yer_wha?!

VIP Member
I think Irene/Kate is mumsprobs
She was shagging that ‘notpotmongs’ when he was separated from his kids mum.
She actually posted on twitter the other day that this was the most bizarre rumour she'd ever read about herself on there- I'd never heard it till you mentioned it on here 🤔