Scouse Bird Blogs #2 Sally says she's full of overpriced tat and Tattle agrees

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who is this Mazi Bonita girl she keeps tagging in? Her new flavour of the month mate?

Reactions: 3
I've missed loads. Did she seriously go for an inside drink? Is she messing? Where did she go? Wasn't it only last week she was going on about the beach and advising people on that? Can't believe her. She's unreal.

Reactions: 2
I've missed loads. Did she seriously go for an inside drink? Is she messing? Where did she go? Wasn't it only last week she was going on about the beach and advising people on that? Can't believe her. She's unreal.
She went to her mate Zoe’s - the one that is all woe is me

I know she’s always been obnoxious since taking the anonymity of scouse bird away but looking through old videos she was nowhere near as sketty as she is now! What changed? Why has she become even more unbearable lately? Or is just me?

I know she’s always been obnoxious since taking the anonymity of scouse bird away but looking through old videos she was nowhere near as sketty as she is now! What changed? Why has she become even more unbearable lately? Or is just me?
She has changed a lot, seems to have got very bitter, reckless and nasty since her marriage ended, which I dont think was his fault, from reading in here. Shes had lots of treatments done and looks absolutely terrible, tbh - bloated and just a right mess! The business is going downhill and it seems everything is slowly unraveling, and I can't feel sorry for her because she's brought it all on by herself!

I used to love the account when it was anonymous it was really funny!
Not sure whether it’s because now I’ve grown up and she has too so she’s still aiming the account at our age and it’s matured with her.... but mature also = boring ie she was promoting a veg cutter the other day.

I also think she’s got a lot more preachy over the last couple of years And I find this vile at the best of times but when it’s coupled with hypocrisy I actually can’t bare it.

Reactions: 7
I used to love the account when it was anonymous it was really funny!
Not sure whether it’s because now I’ve grown up and she has too so she’s still aiming the account at our age and it’s matured with her.... but mature also = boring ie she was promoting a veg cutter the other day.

I also think she’s got a lot more preachy over the last couple of years And I find this vile at the best of times but when it’s coupled with hypocrisy I actually can’t bare it.
Preachy, mixed in with her jumping on every trend but claiming to have been ‘doing it years’. She comes across big headed and a know all. Videos all seem to start with ‘I know everyone is loving X right now, well I’ve loved it for YEARS’. Latest examples include preaching about using the beach but going to your mates for drinks because you’ve used some dodgy online test 🙄🙄 just a few in a long list of crimes. The whole ‘trolling saga’ was a joke and when it backfired she deleted all the comments, she’s all ‘I say it how it is’ but can’t take any criticism.
Nothing she does comes across as genuine. She’s quite irrelevant really, and desperately tries to cling on.

Reactions: 8
Catching up here so apologies for this relating to stuff from a few posts back.
I remember the Corell drama well, so funny at the time! Literally tit for tat on Twitter, when one posted the other would take the piss and vice versa. From what I can remember she and her husband got so pissed off with ‘Scouse Twitter’ they paid for someone to trace the real identities of loads of them. There was murder over that too. Didn’t a few rough Scouse lads threaten to beat Scouse ma up as they were fuming they’d be outed? Anyone remember ‘that Scouse lad’ ? He was outed never to return. OMGhun is gorgeous. I’ve been following her for ages and always thought she looked familiar. I used to follow a twitter account of a girl called mandi who used to post similar things to original OMGhun and the odd pic of herself (she was also gorgeous). Sure this mandi had a little girl. Wondering if it’s the same girl?

Reactions: 6
Paid people to find the identities of the scouse twitter accounts?? Do you mean the correll woman?

She has changed a lot, seems to have got very bitter, reckless and nasty since her marriage ended, which I dont think was his fault, from reading in here. Shes had lots of treatments done and looks absolutely terrible, tbh - bloated and just a right mess! The business is going downhill and it seems everything is slowly unraveling, and I can't feel sorry for her because she's brought it all on by herself!
Do we know why her marriage ended? I’ve followed her for years and I’m dying to know what happened!
(Sorry if this has already been said)

Reactions: 1
Do we know why her marriage ended? I’ve followed her for years and I’m dying to know what happened!
(Sorry if this has already been said)
I dont know, and I don't think its 100% been said. Her ex husband Paul seemed like a good guy - too good for her - so if anything, it's likely she got fed up and bored as she seems like someone who always wants more, gets bored then discards it/him.

they never confirmed it (for obvious reasons) but it was blatantly them. she posted a pic of them being out somewhere and looking like they were celebrating. It was captioned something that alluded to contacting someone/paying for something and tit about to hit the fan. Low and behold it did.

I dont know, and I don't think its 100% been said. Her ex husband Paul seemed like a good guy - too good for her - so if anything, it's likely she got fed up and bored as she seems like someone who always wants more, gets bored then discards it/him.
Thank you!
I remember she went really quiet for a bit and then it was all ‘men are trash’ etc so I always thought he’d cheated on her. But from reading this thread she probably spun it that way so she could get some sympathy and sell more of her tat 😂

Did I read that the ex gave Stefanny an STI that she discovered whilst pregnant? Or have I read that many threads on here that they’ve all started to merge into one !!

• Wow
Thank you!
I remember she went really quiet for a bit and then it was all ‘men are trash’ etc so I always thought he’d cheated on her. But from reading this thread she probably spun it that way so she could get some sympathy and sell more of her tat 😂
That's ok and yeh, probably! 😂 I used to like her and follow her, but my god, I watch her stories in horror and cringe for her! The woman definitely needs help, and Paul is well rid!

Did I read that the ex gave Stefanny an STI that she discovered whilst pregnant? Or have I read that many threads on here that they’ve all started to merge into one !!
Oooooh I havent heard that one! 🤔 I'd think it would be the other way around, tbh.... 🤢

Catching up here so apologies for this relating to stuff from a few posts back.
I remember the Corell drama well, so funny at the time! Literally tit for tat on Twitter, when one posted the other would take the piss and vice versa. From what I can remember she and her husband got so pissed off with ‘Scouse Twitter’ they paid for someone to trace the real identities of loads of them. There was murder over that too. Didn’t a few rough Scouse lads threaten to beat Scouse ma up as they were fuming they’d be outed? Anyone remember ‘that Scouse lad’ ? He was outed never to return. OMGhun is gorgeous. I’ve been following her for ages and always thought she looked familiar. I used to follow a twitter account of a girl called mandi who used to post similar things to original OMGhun and the odd pic of herself (she was also gorgeous). Sure this mandi had a little girl. Wondering if it’s the same girl?
yes that’s her. I love her content and think she’s absolutely gorge.

Scouse bird has been mentioned on the Katie hayes thread today, apparently she used to meet lads of twitter in hotels. Vile 😷

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.