Scouse Bird Blogs #2 Sally says she's full of overpriced tat and Tattle agrees

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Doesn’t Mandi own more than one business? I know she and Scouse Ma make an absolute killing from their social media and it’s their full time “job”. There’s a lot of buying and selling of instagram accounts that goes on. Someone offered to buy mine once 😂

Reactions: 1
What a thread 😂😂😂😂😂

Also I had no idea that most accounts are the same person wtf...wondered why they all posted the same shite only follow scousema now an shes getting borin since all she does is lick steffs bumhole

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Mandi is dame Mandy, omghon and northwitch. All post rave reviews of indica cbd which she also owns. Scousema is just shesdeadsoosan. They make a fortune. Not sure how Steph manages to turn a profit because she doesn't seem to have much of an ad revenue

Reactions: 2
Mandi is dame Mandy, omghon and northwitch. All post rave reviews of indica cbd which she also owns. Scousema is just shesdeadsoosan. They make a fortune. Not sure how Steph manages to turn a profit because she doesn't seem to have much of an ad revenue
I really like scousema, and omghon. Some of the ads are a bit 😬 but if I was getting paid hundreds to post it you bet I would!!

Arrogance. She never declares her ads or gifted shite

You know what I think it must be, if it is to do with a big well known brand she does it properly but if it’s a smaller business she’ll just do a little “got sent this” proper subtle. And she isn’t a stupid person she knows full well that isn’t enough. That’s actually horrendous

• Heart
You know what I think it must be, if it is to do with a big well known brand she does it properly but if it’s a smaller business she’ll just do a little “got sent this” proper subtle. And she isn’t a stupid person she knows full well that isn’t enough. That’s actually horrendous
The same when she’s “Been invited to try a menu” or is having her car cleaned. I lose respect for any company giving these influencers freebies repeatedly then expecting the rest of us to pay full price. It’s insulting. Half the time she’s only praising them so highly because it was free so you can’t trust her opinion.

Reactions: 7
The same when she’s “Been invited to try a menu” or is having her car cleaned. I lose respect for any company giving these influencers freebies repeatedly then expecting the rest of us to pay full price. It’s insulting. Half the time she’s only praising them so highly because it was free so you can’t trust her opinion.
Shady behaviour urgh I really cannot stand deception in any form! Haven’t looked at her page for ages but someone was sayin she’s flogging CBD sweets (?!) and so i just had a little gander and well yes she “got sent some”.... and then that PT which I’m sure she blatantly told everyone months ago had offered her freebies and that’s how she got her, well not a mention on that post either. In fact the only one done correctly was the muscle food one and that’s probably coz she’s been told!
It’s worse than if she’d put nothing on at all, coz it’s like she’s showing she’s aware of the regulation and choosing to do the absolute bare minimum so should could always turn round and say “oh I thought that would be enough silly me” when she knows... she KNOWS!

I thought she was a veggie? Why is she “eating salmon like a bear” am I being ignorant, I thought vegetarians didn’t eat animals in any form? It’ll be something else next won’t it, she’s so inconsistent 🙈 Whatever happened to the intermittent fasting and the app she was promoting for it 🙈

I thought she was a veggie? Why is she “eating salmon like a bear” am I being ignorant, I thought vegetarians didn’t eat animals in any form? It’ll be something else next won’t it, she’s so inconsistent 🙈 Whatever happened to the intermittent fasting and the app she was promoting for it 🙈
I think she was cooking chicken the other week so think the veggie thing has gone out the window 😂 Probably just jumped on a bandwagon for a bit and then got bored as she seems to with everything!

Reactions: 3
She’s looking rather old lately. All that work isn’t doing anything any justice. A

• Haha
Noticed in her video around inspirations she was touching loads of things she wasn't buying.... mrs 'i bought a dodgy test online, ive had it so couldn't give a duck about anyone else!' Literally can not stand the bint!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
She is looking old you’re right! How can her daughters bedroom not be tidy when she’s only there 1 day a week????

Never seen her there so much since lockdown actually, Steph mustn’t know what’s hit her
She’s got no excuse to blag she’s busy now. Maybe that’s why she’s looking rough cos she’s not used to it.

Reactions: 3
I always say how I disagree with posting your kids online. You’re creating an online persona without their permission BUT even more intrusive is to post their bedrooms. Is there no privacy??

I’ve only just noticed the Yankee candle in her room too. No seriously is she joking? And it’s been lit you can tell. I could go on and say a lot about that but I’m also so speechless

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.